Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jararo Natsu: A Community Overlook

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » Jararo Natsu: A Community Overlook 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » December 8, 2013 2:37am | Report
Oh good, someone caught that.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 8, 2013 2:39am | Report
Since when is jararo mean?

Where have I been and what does this have to do with smite..?

Just wondering because I clicked on this thread thinking the title ment it was about how people act in the smite community or something like that... but it seems like some random guide argument of which I don't care about because people can say what they want :P

Ain't that the point of a forum?

Still if Jararo is considered mean... than what does that make the people worst then him?
I never really looked at anyone as "mean" I just look at people as cocky ****s but thats just my opinion on people.

Mean is saying "your worthless" being a **** is saying "wtf is this thread" put it in off topic

Therefor I am a **** Yay!

But seriously when has jararo became mean, I have been on alot of threads and never seen some mean stuff?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 8, 2013 2:42am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

I can't even find the guide. I also find it a little ridiculous that someone's (anyone, even an editor) comment should be enough to warrant a topic about it in general discussion. Just take it to PMs. Nobody wants to see drama, and much less in forum "group discussion" format.
I was thinking the same thing, I clicked on this thread and said "wtf does this have to do with anything that any of us care about lol?"

seems more like a personal issue, basically why are you making a thread that seems to be more of a message to a person than a thread? Usually threads get people involved into talking but to me it just seems like this thread has nothing to do with people talking about anything important lol like wtf do I care about this random stuff for?

Threads are for people to join in and talk but I am seriously wondering
"okay I clicked on the thread now why am I here?"

None of us even know wtf is going on lololol, thats the best part.
Has nothing to do with anything anyone cares about, seems like a personal issue

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 8, 2013 8:16pm | Report
Sorry for being incredibly late to the party, but considering how the person this thread is addressed to doesn't actually want this to go any further, I'm simply going to lock it, and throw it into where it belongs, which is Off-Topic.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }