Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Inc Season 5 LoL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Inc Season 5 LoL 28 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 21, 2014 1:44pm | Report
"before patch"
*could jungle a wee bit with fiddlesticks*

"after patch"
Let's relearn jungling/using smite and change things in the fiddlesticks build :/

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 21, 2014 2:50pm | Report
Fiddle is actually REALLY good in the new patch. The jungle is oriented around the main minion (wraiths i.e. birds are based around the large one, buffs have stronger main minions weaker sentries, etc) which he excels at. Additionally they're made to do more damage, and his sustain is REALLY good compared to others who only get 2 potions now. I'd say with how dangerous the jungle is, and him being able to pick up a smite with a champion slow, he can be very safe from invades, and even kill peeps.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 22, 2014 2:09pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Fiddle is actually REALLY good in the new patch. The jungle is oriented around the main minion (wraiths i.e. birds are based around the large one, buffs have stronger main minions weaker sentries, etc) which he excels at. Additionally they're made to do more damage, and his sustain is REALLY good compared to others who only get 2 potions now. I'd say with how dangerous the jungle is, and him being able to pick up a smite with a champion slow, he can be very safe from invades, and even kill peeps.

I misunderstanded something about the patch and that was that I thought the Red and Blue buff were gone. But they aren't. because otherwise Fiddle would fall so hard because of the mana too keep the drain going.

Also I wonder if he can still solo dragon at lvl 9 and walk away with almost full hp.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » November 22, 2014 3:03pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

I misunderstanded something about the patch and that was that I thought the Red and Blue buff were gone. But they aren't. because otherwise Fiddle would fall so hard because of the mana too keep the drain going.

Also I wonder if he can still solo dragon at lvl 9 and walk away with almost full hp.

misunderstood*

and I think he can't do that anymore :p the drake is so much stronger

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 22, 2014 3:34pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

misunderstood*

and I think he can't do that anymore :p the drake is so much stronger

okay but then can he solo it before most junglers can solo it. or is soloing dragon now really out of the question (for the whole game or till which point)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » November 22, 2014 3:45pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

okay but then can he solo it before most junglers can solo it. or is soloing dragon now really out of the question (for the whole game or till which point)

Wouldn't recommend soloing atm. The drake is so strong that one enemy can screw you up hard and you'll lose the buff the drake gives you these days.

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 22, 2014 4:29pm | Report
I swear, Warwick with Challenger Smite (Skirmisher's Saber), Devourer Enchantment, Blade of The Ruined King and Wit's End is ALMOST OP. Like, you can one hit a carry without them unable to do anything, AT ALL. I mean, at least with luck you can dodge the old LeBlanc or you can even CC a Yi, but you can't do anything with WW except killing him, which also already brings the carry's health to like below 20% at least

Edit : i saw a video in reddit that you can solo dragon with pantheon and fiora at level 3

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 22, 2014 5:20pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I swear, Warwick with Challenger Smite (Skirmisher's Saber), Devourer Enchantment, Blade of The Ruined King and Wit's End is ALMOST OP. Like, you can one hit a carry without them unable to do anything, AT ALL. I mean, at least with luck you can dodge the old LeBlanc or you can even CC a Yi, but you can't do anything with WW except killing him, which also already brings the carry's health to like below 20% at least

Edit : i saw a video in reddit that you can solo dragon with pantheon and fiora at level 3

Yep I agree. So does this guy
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }