Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Inc Season 5 LoL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Inc Season 5 LoL 28 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 20, 2014 1:13pm | Report
#ADCMASTERRACE
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 20, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I am so hyped for this new map. Not only it is freaking gorgeous and it looks like someone painted it and no more feral flare and map designs are asymmetrical and I can see birds birds birds birds birds on the map, but the jungle itemization revamp is amazing! There are so many combinations of enchantment + machete upgrade you can make to suit anyone. Jungleashenewmeta

*drools*

Feral Flare is basically Skirmisher's Blade + Devourer. I'd argue it's better - 50% AS? omg.

Oh and Buddha, speaking of ADC, I found a REALLY neat bug that almost got me killed and forced my flash. I was on WW with Skirmisher's blade and Devo, so I wanted to smite ult someone, but they were out of ult range, while in smite range. It was MF and she was faster than me. I smited her for the 40 true damage and she didn't lose her Strut bonus so I had to flash ult instead.

lik dis if u cri everitiem

no seriously though there are quite a few bugs with how the new smite-on-players interact. There was a bug where smiting Zac's blob with the slow-based jungle item would cause every other blob to freeze. It's really weird.

On topic, I"m really hyped. Beautiful map, the jungle is actually hard to fight but very rewarding, the objective control is much more stressed (although to me, only 1st and 5th dragons are mega important, the middle bonuses are nice but not good in strict teamfights, at least as much), vision control is even more important with kalista, the wolf smite, the crabs, etc....I'm gonna enjoy S5.

Also I'd play ADC in LoL but the orbwalking and farming is stressful to pay attention to. I'd rather play someone who I can just roll my face on the keys and win ;P
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 20, 2014 2:40pm | Report
I got to say i really freaking hate kalista with a passion. She sticks to you waaaay to much if you don't have mobilty your self and plants 60 spears in you whike you try to run away and then e's, she is hard to gank because her aa mobilty, linked to a junger is the worst thing esspecially in top lane.

If you cant lock her down and fight her you lose, if you can fight her but can't lock her down you lose because she will jump away, if you can lock her down but can't fight her you lose and if you can lock her down and fight her your odds are still not in you favor because linked to junger= your lane get's camped and your life sucks.

I just think she has a too bloated kit and that her hops are to quick and to easy to chase or get away with, she effecitvely does dravens blood rush spinning axe combo in a passive that is also better at escaping and chasing...

End rant.

I am also currenly learning to love diana :D and hating irelia :P

Soon i'll show draven the mid and top lane.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » November 21, 2014 6:52am | Report
If anyone wants me to teach ADC hit me up on here or on EUW (Alcadeia) or EUNE (Janitsu). Levas can prove that I am veri gud adc :^)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 21, 2014 7:42am | Report
All4Games wrote:

I got to say i really freaking hate kalista with a passion. She sticks to you waaaay to much if you don't have mobilty your self and plants 60 spears in you whike you try to run away and then e's, she is hard to gank because her aa mobilty, linked to a junger is the worst thing esspecially in top lane.

If you cant lock her down and fight her you lose, if you can fight her but can't lock her down you lose because she will jump away, if you can lock her down but can't fight her you lose and if you can lock her down and fight her your odds are still not in you favor because linked to junger= your lane get's camped and your life sucks.

I just think she has a too bloated kit and that her hops are to quick and to easy to chase or get away with, she effecitvely does dravens blood rush spinning axe combo in a passive that is also better at escaping and chasing...

End rant.

I am also currenly learning to love diana :D and hating irelia :P

Soon i'll show draven the mid and top lane.

I think she's just a little too bit over the top. She does have a butt load of utility and mobility, but compared to other ADCs, her damage is pretty bad, with no real steroid.

Maybe if they nerfed her slow and/or removed the backpedal bonus on her passive, she'd be in a good spot.

Also, Diana is completely underrated and can destroy planets no shut up she's awesome. I also think Darius is a wee bit underrated.

All we need is for Leona to proc her own passive, and then we can remake Stick Figure Spotlight 4 in-game.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » November 21, 2014 8:03am | Report
actually I think Kalista is overrated and is completely dependent on her support during the laning

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 21, 2014 8:13am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

actually I think Kalista is overrated and is completely dependent on her support during the laning

My support DC'd from the start when I played Kallista :(

I think Top Lane Kallista x Jungler is a fad

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 21, 2014 8:58am | Report
From what I've seen kalista seems pretty ******** but eh whatever I'm only level 10
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 21, 2014 9:12am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

My support DC'd from the start when I played Kallista :(

I think Top Lane Kallista x Jungler is a fad

i does not does size=1

top lane kalista x jungler is get fed from what i notice.

if you have a healing ranged support alla nami, bond with jungler, if you have an ingaging support ala leona bond with your support.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » November 21, 2014 12:57pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

If anyone wants me to teach ADC hit me up on here or on EUW (Alcadeia) or EUNE (Janitsu). Levas can prove that I am veri gud adc :^)

^Yes and you are also a diamond approved player :^)

P.s. Imo it's too early to make a call on Kalista, but I doubt she's gonna be a top tier pick.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }