Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

If you could be a fictional character......

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » If you could be a fictional character...... 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 9, 2014 7:46am | Report
.... then who would you be?

I would be :

-Video game : My Dovahkiin (TES V : Skyrim)

A Thane in major and minor holds. Has several homes in several cities. Is head of famous ancient warrior fellowship. Is the mage with the highest status in Skyrim. Is Head of 2 of the most notorious criminal factions in the land. Is immortal by way of Molag Bal's direct lineage (Vampire Lord). Half-dragon half-man. Can kill or RIDE dragons. Champion of all the Daedric Lords (and has their artifacts). Saved the world. Is a Legate in the Imperial Legion.

What's not to love?

-Anime : Ichika Orimura (Infinite Stratos)

Enrolls in all-girls school. Can use powered suits that allows me to fly in the sky and kick ***, which is supposed to be women-only. Surrounded by badass moes. Has a hot and amazing sister.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 9, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Does Obama count as a fictional character?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » September 9, 2014 6:55pm | Report
I don't know. He lies about everything and is basically not even a real person, so I guess you could say he's fictional.

#shotsfired

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » September 9, 2014 8:02pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

I don't know. He lies about everything and is basically not even a real person, so I guess you could say he's fictional.

#shotsfired

LOL
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 9, 2014 10:14pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Does Obama count as a fictional character?

He may be a fictional character, but the despair and suffering of the Middle Easterners caused by Fatherland 'Murica and his armies is not fictional.

Don't derail threads. Plox.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » September 9, 2014 11:03pm | Report
There are probably plenty I could pick from, but some of these are the ones off the top of my head:

Game: A Norn character (Guild Wars 2):

I don't play GW2 a whole lot, but I love the Norn race. Most of my characters are Norns. I quite enjoy the whole Viking thing they seem to be based around. I'd probably more specifically like to be a Norn Ranger with my pet snow leopard.

TV show: An Earthbender (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)

While Waterbending comes very close, I would definitely choose to be an Earthbender hands down. Earthbending is just straight up bad ***. (PS: The Boulder rules!)

Comic: A Green Lantern or The Flash:

The Green Lantern Corps is one of the coolest super hero groups ever, and Hal Jordan, the most famous Green Lantern, is my second favorite super hero of all time. The power they get is amazing, but the responsibility they hold is very heavy.

Super speed may seem like a one-trick pony kind of thing, but super speed surprisingly allows the Flash to do many epic things.

Just to list a few...
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » September 10, 2014 1:12am | Report
I would be Carnage:

"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » September 10, 2014 1:28am | Report
I would be Shrek.

Just kidding, Shrek isn't fictional.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 10, 2014 12:57pm | Report
I'd be the Legendary Heropon Riki. Why? BECAUSE HE WILL BEAT ENEMY GOOD.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 10, 2014 1:31pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

TV show: An Earthbender (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)

While Waterbending comes very close, I would definitely choose to be an Earthbender hands down. Earthbending is just straight up bad ***. (PS: The Boulder rules!)

Earthbending is cool, you're right with metalbending, lavabending, sandbending, claybending, etc.

Waterbending or Airbending would have to be the next coolest since waterbending has spirit calming, healing, icebending, steambending, bloodbending(op"est" and airbending has astral projection, 1 hit KO (op), flying (op). Those are the two coolest imo, while they lack as many subbending styles, they are much better while airbending is an op bending style lmao. But waterbending has bloodbending which nobody has ever beaten legitly without being another bloodbender or the Avatar.

Firebending is lame, sorriez. Would never be one if I couldn't lightning bend. Dragons are the only other cool thing with em

But ye

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }