Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guess what I found near my door step late at night!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Guess what I found near my door step late at night! 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 8, 2015 7:59am | Report
A tiny dead kitten...

It was like 11 pm. I wanted to let my dogs in so when I went out I saw one of my dogs hover over the corpse. I knew it wasn't because of them since I would of heard something. It was so small, could of been born a few days ago and lost his mother. wondered around and ended up in my place, starved to death in the end.

I guess that was what my dogs were barking outside for. The the kitten must of been wandering around the street in front of us and my dogs just let it be while it decided to let our porch be its final resting place.

It made me really depressed. I've already lost 3 dogs (One is a puppy) in this house, and now I've lost a kitten. It was already to late anyway even if I found him before he collapsed. He looked really malnourished.

But also, with my fear of corpses, I was terrified. I let one of my neighbor's kid handle it for me. Couldn't look at it. But he did tell me it was a kitten. (It was dark so I could at least see its shadow from a few glances...)
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 8, 2015 11:03am | Report
That is horrible... What a way for me to start the day ;_;
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » April 9, 2015 8:47am | Report
That is awful, Hope you will not have to go through another animal's death in your house.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Trigga » May 27, 2015 9:29am | Report
Sad news :(
XBOX Gaming 4eva http://xbx360.com/

Trigga

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 27, 2015 2:13pm | Report
I was driving to work a few years ago, on the 5 freeway in southern California (traffic jam horrors abound), and a kitten ran from the right shoulder directly into traffic. I slowed, and laid on my horn, but a school bus merging onto the freeway either didn't hear or didn't pay me any mind, and demolished the poor baby. I was behind it enough to see the tail twitching after it was run over, and the sight still pops up in my head to this day. Sorry for the gruesome detail.

I've always been an animal person. Grew up with multiple dogs, cats, fish, chickens, turtles, birds, snakes, rats...and no, I don't live in a barn. I'm right in the middle of suburbia. I currently have fish, 2 cats, and 2 birds. Obviously this was one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life. So, MadDanny, I really feel for you.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 27, 2015 2:50pm | Report
I was driving down the freeway once and FOUR birds flew into my windshield and died. I felt so bad staring at them while I was driving. I had to use a shovel to get them off and I felt really sad doing it..

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 27, 2015 6:12pm | Report
The necro is real.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 27, 2015 7:18pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

The necro is real.

Isn't that the point of this thread?

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 30, 2015 4:35am | Report
The real question is :

Q: Why do animals randomly come to your door stop to make their funeral

Mad Danny you slick rat you!!!

We all know the real story went something like this :)

How it all happened : A random kitten went on Mad Danny's lawn
Mad Danny's dog's ate the hell out of that cat.

Mad Danny arrives and says, "poor thing died because he was thirsty"

Wait but what you said doesn't add up!!! This is evidence for my court room!!!

It was 11pm and you were letting your dogs in (from secretly killing the cat), Mad Danny goes back outside and finds random dead cat

Sees blood marks everywhere and the cause of death was most likely "he was thirsty :("

If that wasn't the case and there was no marks, then its a cover up!

The dogs done put him in a head lock and left him on the door step.

^ This is JK... but then again it was 11pm and you were bringing your dogs in (haha) <---

Crime Scene investigator, Mad Danny found guilty at the crime scene

Sentenced to : Lick the fur clean of every homeless cat at exactly 11pm every Sunday Night

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 30, 2015 1:18pm | Report
I JUST REALIZED THERES TWO DIFFERENT MEANINS OF NECRO, both of them apply here though...

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }