Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Does it make a sound???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Does it make a sound??? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 6, 2013 5:14pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Happens to me all the time. In fact, I've had moments where I would get pursued by a group of enemies for a whole minute,[/u] and nobody on my team noticed it that entire time until I was dead.

I asked my teammates why nobody tried to gank them, and they were seriously clueless to the fact I was being chased around the entire map at low HP. Forget the fact those guys were so vengeful that they spent an entire minute chasing me down!
You too! Yes!

Man that is one of the things that I will get pissed at me team for! Its sooo crazy when you are running around in the jungle being chased by like 4 people and you've lasted like 30 seconds and nobody still came to help you out.

Then you look over and notice not only did you have the entire team after you for 30 seconds but your idiot team mates couldn't even push or take a tower during that time and they are playing with their minions or something.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 8, 2013 1:10pm | Report
i believe the real world sound (in my house) is something along the lines of:

"ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodnonononononoNONONO-****!"

There is generally more screaming when i get attacked by a suprise loki.
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 9, 2013 11:03pm | Report
redkiteftw wrote:

i believe the real world sound (in my house) is something along the lines of:

"ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodnonononononoNONONO-****!"

There is generally more screaming when i get attacked by a suprise loki.

That's the most perfect way to describe it in the known Smite universe.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 10, 2013 2:53am | Report
Getting ganked is always terrible, but when there is no mia, pings etc and the enemies are from one of the other lanes. I just get sad and fall into a black hole of agony, where everyone on my team is worthless and everything they do is like the worst decision ever.

But the thing I react most to, is when you call mia, inc, ping, careful and retreat and your teammates still gets ganked and blames you or someone else on your team. That's is just plain idiocy. So it goes both ways :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }