Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Define God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Define God 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 25, 2014 10:21am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Growing up in the Christian world I do (I don't believe in any "God" though), I believe that "God" is someone who decides everything what happens, but doesn't control you or your emotions. He/she (don't know to be honest :3) just shapes the enviroment around you.

Don't want to be a ****, but if God controls the enviroment, wouldn't that include other people around, essentially controlling their emotions?
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 25, 2014 10:51am | Report

Don't want to be a ****, but if God controls the enviroment, wouldn't that include other people around, essentially controlling their emotions?

Shhhhhh....

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 25, 2014 11:04am | Report
Really appreciate answers from you all. So far to me TheGenocideLord leads the way in the quality of reasoning. It's really difficult to answer this question even for religious gurus. I would wait for a few more comments/time before giving my opinion.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }