Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Cyphers Online - Korean "3rd Person MOBA"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Cyphers Online - Korean "3rd Person MOBA" 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 24, 2015 8:57pm | Report
So I was watching a show while flipping through tv and came across a show about the pro scene of a Korean game. Curious how there was a pro scene for a game I'd never even seen before I looked up popular Korean games until I found the one I saw, Cyphers Online. It turns out that it's actually a third person "MOBA" (very nontraditional, typically referred to as AOS-like) similar to Smite to some degree (at least perspective-wise), but to my knowledge it's only been released in Korea.

Some more info about it can be found here and the website can be found here, but that's all I could really glean from the internet which is kind of bizarre.

What are all of your guys' thoughts? Does anyone know anything else about this game? And does anyone know if it's possible to try it out outside of Korea? I'm really curious about it O_O
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 24, 2015 9:55pm | Report
2 korean 4 me
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 25, 2015 12:00pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH-E4AQrOy4

It looks pretty cool. It definitely has the look of an older game, but that's to be expected, really.

Obligatory, "ancient pre=LoL explosion MOBA uses third=person 3d better than Smite" comment.

It's more like Overwatch in that there is actual Z dimensions involved in combat. Seems really difficult to play, but so is Starcraft.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 25, 2015 12:20pm | Report
Look cool. I just got into Gigantic Beta I'm going to try it out tonight, so I'll be busy :).

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 25, 2015 2:19pm | Report
Being that I'm a fan of legitimately 3 dimensional action games I just saw this and thought it looked really cool for an AOS style game
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }