Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bottom 10 personal Worst game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Bottom 10 personal Worst game 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 24, 2014 8:49pm | Report
It's just the opposite of the top 10, it can be because the bad game, or you just don't like it

1. Assassin's creed
I just hate it. It steals away all my friends. They are just so fanatic about it. The story is good though and i bought the 3rd one and i thin i'm pretty good at it.

2. CoD
This is just copies of the last game. I feel pretty good though killing my friend's dog with throwing knife in ghost

3. FIFA
It's a mix of the top 2, takes out my friend and feels like a copy of he last game. Can you just update it?

4. The sims 4
okay, i like the sims 3, but i hate sims 4 because i feel sims 3 isn't even complete yet

5. Cookie clicker
okay... it was actually fun

6. HoN
somehow, i just hate it for no reason

7. Point Blank
it's just so bad, like it is really pay to win. Okay, not really, i won against my friend without bought items against friends with bought item

8. Slenderman
it haunts me.....

9. Patapon 3
i don't like the third patapon, the 2 is much better

10. Q***
f***ing run, jk

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » October 24, 2014 9:14pm | Report
10. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
9. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
8. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
7. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
6. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
5. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
4. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
3. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
2. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
1. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Edit: @radishbbgirl: fixed it to make you even more jelly! :D

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 24, 2014 9:15pm | Report
1. Battle Toads

2. Battle Toads.

3. Barbie Horse Adventures.

4. Battle Toads.

5. Dawngate.

6. Smite.

7. Dota.

8. Heroes of Newerth.

9. Heroes of the Storm.

10. Battle Toads.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 24, 2014 9:16pm | Report
*******IT TT YOU STOLE MY IDEA SECONDS EARLIER

(btw Critikal AKA Penguinz0 did a video on it. It was funny and depressing.)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » October 25, 2014 5:51am | Report
10: FIFA

9: Madden

8: DotA 2

7: Forza

6: Moincrarft

5: Mario tennis

4: I wanna be the guy

3: I wanna be the guy

2: I wanna be the guy

1: Smite
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 25, 2014 7:07am | Report
[add any rage game here]

Big Rigs over the road racing

Hong Kong 97. If I got the numbers right, it's the only game that got a rating that literally translates into english as "****ty".

uhm... there's a lot that can go here, but these are the biggest.

Oh yeah, and Super Pig.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 25, 2014 7:44am | Report
How are some of your top 10 games in your bottom 10 games o.O

And fifa?! Sheesh , talking about games like that

2K- fun at first online is a bit buggy and gets boring/too east after a while

Fifa-made it easier but it's still fun online and stuff

Madden-still love it

And I don't play the ice hockey one :/

Excuse my unclarity I'm typing on my phone

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » October 25, 2014 12:07pm | Report
I'm being weird and edgy. Also I had too much red bull today.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 27, 2014 12:41pm | Report
gonna put a lot of shooters here (especcially CoD with his overhypness and changing small things and bad campaign) because hacking and I can't play them.

oh and most sport games (mostly overhyped fifa XD)
that's sums it up mostly liked AC series :P raze

gonna put the games like cookie clicker (and for phone make it rain) because pointless and way to addictive XD

also RT wtf why dawngate lolz

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 1, 2014 4:02pm | Report
In no real order, and I'm sure there are plenty of others I could list, but here are ten I can think of right now:

Fiesta Online: I'm embarrassed to admit I played this game for a few years before finally quitting it for good. OutSpark has got to be the worst gaming company I've ever seen. I haven't played this game under Gamigo, but I heard they're equally as ****, if not worse. This game is the definition of pay2win, and it's not even a good game. The mechanics are stupid as hell, the classes are stupidly unbalanced, and it's just a boring, boring game.

Superman 64: I never owned this game on my N64, but I have played it on an emulator, and it was trash. There's a reason why it's considered one of the worst games ever made. Horrible controls, boring missions, and the world looks disgustingly bad.

Dead Island: It's not necessarily a bad game, but it's so damn boring. I was pretty hyped for this game, so I actually pre-ordered it. I put maybe five hours into it, if that, then sold it about a month later. I was expecting a lot more out of it.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: It was hard picking which one I despised the most. Modern Warfare 3 was pretty awful, but I at least had some fun with it for the first few months. Same with Black Ops 2. Didn't play Ghosts, nor do I plan on playing this new one. However, I'd have to give the worst title to MW2 just because of how much ********* they knowingly and willingly put into that game. It barely feels like an FPS game, honestly. Feels more like "Die from Explosives, Kill Streaks, and ********* Knives Simulator two-thousand whatever"

MicroVolts Surge: This one is a sad one to me. I first started playing this game in open beta, and I loved it. I spent so much time in this game. Sadly, things started going downhill when they introduced the cash shop. At first, it wasn't bad. There were a few weapons you could buy and a lot of cosmetic items that gave a few boosts to exp and/or ammunition capacity. The weapons were more powerful than the weapons you could get for in-game currency, but it wasn't too bad. However, it got worse and worse to the point where it's not even skill based for the most part anymore. They made this game so pay2win, I can't play it anymore. They also made a lot of stupid changes that prevents me from ever wanting to play a game I used to love. Sad stuff.

Battlefield 4: I love the Battlefield franchise, and I don't really even hate this game much. But when I first got this game, it was a broken mess. Barely playable. Since then, they've fixed a lot of the issues, but there are still plenty in the game. Played it last week, and I kept getting caught on the top step when running up the stairs. I had to jump to get passed it. What the hell? The way it was when it first came out and the issues like this still in the game frustrate me because I love BF, and I want to love this game, but it still has so many unforgivable issues.

Day Z: I really want to like this game because the concept is awesome, but it just doesn't play out that well. I haven't played the stand alone version. I played the mod, but the mod pretty much seems similar to the stand alone game, if not better than it in its current state. I've logged a decent amount of hours into it, and nearly all the time spent in it was running from zombies, going through houses to find junk, and a whole lot of walking/running. Always took forever to meet up with any friends I was playing with, and we rarely ever got into decent fights. Hell, the last time I played, it must have been with 7-8 people, and we did nothing but what was stated above. In fact, we thought we saw some other people and spent an hour in the bushes sneaking around to try and find them only to end up not finding anyone. So damn boring.

Angry Birds: How is this game so popular? It's so stupid. In fact, what the hell is it with people and games about birds? Angry Birds, Flappy Bird, other ****. Are birds just supposed to be the coolest video game mascots ever to people? The games are so boring.

Pretty much any Lego game: I've only played a few, but considering the few I've played suffer from the same things I dislike, I can only assume most are like it. I just don't find them fun. I love Lego (despite how expensive they are), but I just don't like their video games, or that movie either.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: I know everybody loves this game and it's considered one of the greatest video games of all time, but I don't know. To me, it's a bugged mess all the way through. The story is ridiculously boring, the characters are horrible, except for Navi, and the gameplay is just all around bad. I think it's just a horrid game!
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }