Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Avatar/Korra Fan Thread 42 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 24, 2014 5:26pm | Report
Yep lets talk about everything Avatar, from Book one Water all the way to Korra Book three Spirits and when book three is out we can start talking about book four! Who's your favorite character, if you could bend an element which one would you chose? Lets talk everything Did Jet die, and yes we can even talk about the ****py live action movie because they made a Riff Trax for it!

Lets talk everything avatar, did any one read the comics that came out later after the original series had ended, and yes they canon
I have read almost all of them and I cant wait to talk about them

We can talk about fan theory and fan fiction I am working on an alternate ending the for one of the comic books and may publish that here when
I'm done with it, anyway I want to talk about Avatar so lets talk.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 24, 2014 5:31pm | Report
I just want to know what happened to Zukos mom. And I would bend water if I had the option too.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 24, 2014 5:45pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

I just want to know what happened to Zukos mom. And I would bend water if I had the option too.

Then read the Search part 1, 2, 3, I felt the ending was a little weak. But if you can't wait here is a spoiler
Spoiler: Click to view
The books altogether are just 30 bucks on amazon and I would really recommend buying them.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 24, 2014 5:51pm | Report
Well, it's no secret to those who have been here a while that my favorite protagonist, and ranked highly for any animated series, is the MC, Korra. She's not perfect, but it's nice having a female protagonist that has a figurative pair of balls.

I haven't read any of the comics, but I really want to. I just don't like reading webcomics and I never get the motivation to make an order through amazon.

As for elements, air bending fo sho. All the cool kids are airbenders.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 24, 2014 5:54pm | Report
I feel like this thread is speaking directly to RR.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 24, 2014 5:58pm | Report

Well, it's no secret to those who have been here a while that my favorite protagonist, and ranked highly for any animated series, is the MC, Korra. She's not perfect, but it's nice having a female protagonist that has a figurative pair of balls.

I haven't read any of the comics, but I really want to. I just don't like reading webcomics and I never get the motivation to make an order through amazon.

As for elements, air bending fo sho. All the cool kids are airbenders.

Yeah I feel that Korra gets way to much from people online, she is cool character, and has a lot depth to her, random Trivia the Legend of Korra is the 5th show done by Nickelodeon to feature a female protagonist who can tell me the other 4

But you really should get motivated to buy the comics I will be getting the next two pre-ordered for sure

and welcome to the air bending club!
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 24, 2014 7:42pm | Report
Still haven't found the time to watch Korra, but Avatar the Last Airbender is easily one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. The lore is amazing, the characters amazing, and it has a perfect blend of action, comedy, even a little horror to it at times, and a ton of wisdom scattered throughout the entire series. In fact, one of my all time favorite quotes comes from the series:

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light."- The bad *** Lion Turtle

It's hard for me to pick a favorite character out of the bunch because I like them all, but I think Iroh is a good contender for that spot. Honorable mention goes to The Boulder, though.

As for what element, without a doubt, I'd go Earth Bender. They be pro.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 24, 2014 8:04pm | Report
All I gotta say is Aang > Korra but LA = LK

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 24, 2014 8:09pm | Report
I think you mean Korra > Aang but LA > LoK :P

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 24, 2014 8:13pm | Report
I find the show for Korra is a lot more serious but that's just me.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }