Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SWAG: February 3-9

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SWAG: February 3-9 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 3, 2020 10:47pm | Report

SWAG: February 3-9

By: TitanCupcake

LAST WEEK:
The Season 7 Update went live on Tuesday!
The Joust map has a complete new look, so make sure to hop on and see what all is new!
With the new season, we brought the brand-new Enchanted Chronicles Battle Pass, which includes Lord Bifrost Heimdallr, Charm Caster The Morrigan, Strix Beast Fenrir, and Primal Steel Ares.
To download wallpapers for these skins, check out the Season 7 Update Notes!
The Albert Hammond Jr. Red Bull Records Bundle will also went live with this Update!
To see all the balance changes coming to Season 7, check out the Update Notes!
We announced our Season 7 Olympians! Congratulations to everyone who’s part of this year’s council!

THE ASCENDENT WARRIOR UPDATE SHOW:
The Ascendant Warrior Update Show will happen on Wednesday, the 5th at 3pm ET over on Twitch.tv/SMITEGame.
Make sure to tune in for all the changes coming in the next Update!

SMITE SHOWS:
We have tons of new SMITE content coming to you on our Twitch channel!
Check out the schedule in our bio, and catch some new favorite shows!

SEASON PASS 2020 | DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION 2020:
The Season Pass 2020 is live – which unlocks all Season 7 Gods as they are released along with getting each of the
following for every Season 7 God: their recolor, a limited recolor, their Voice Pack, and their Wave and Clap Emotes.
You’ll also get 1000 Gems, the Godslayer Title, and the Eternal Tormentor Zeus Skin with matching Loading Frame.
The Digital Deluxe Edition 2020 includes everything above in the Season Pass 2020, but adds on the Ultimate God Pack.
Note: If you own the God Pack, you will still unlock each God as they release this season (and for all future seasons), but you will not unlock all of the above stated content for each.

SMITE BIRTHDAY SUBMISSIONS:
There’s still time to make submissions for the SMITE Birthday Event!
Get all the details on how to get your fan art into the game by checking our blog.

Source: https://www.smitegame.com/news/swag-february-3-9/
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 3, 2020 10:48pm | Report
Do these posts do anything for you people? Wayne never posted them, and I've been off and on posting them, but if they're not really doing much, I might just not post them. Thoughts?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » February 4, 2020 12:31am | Report
I would suggest not doing so if it's a time issue, Bran. I can't speak for anybody else, but I don't get much information from them.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 4, 2020 2:57am | Report
I mean, you could just post something quicker, no need to copy and Format these entire informative posts

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }