Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Season 6 Guide Contest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Season 6 Guide Contest 104 posts - page 11 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » April 27, 2019 12:05pm | Report
Vini_sds wrote:
So, today.

No, next Saturdaytm.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Supportable » April 27, 2019 1:14pm | Report
Is the contest still on though? Did something happen that I'm not aware of? I think Branmuffin told me the results would be posted 'in a day or two' about two weeks ago.

Supportable
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » April 27, 2019 1:23pm | Report
The contest entries have closed. Wayne has had some personal issues and that's why this is taking longer than it has ever took and we apologize for the inconvenience and making everyone so anxious.

Right now we're awaiting for Wayne to make the post itself, because it has specific BBCoding, specific clarifications for the winners, and some specific compliments as well. Give him some more time and he's almost done with it. <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Supportable » April 27, 2019 1:34pm | Report
Quoted:
The contest entries have closed. Wayne has had some personal issues and that's why this is taking longer than it has ever took and we apologize for the inconvenience and making everyone so anxious.

Right now we're awaiting for Wayne to make the post itself, because it has specific BBCoding, specific clarifications for the winners, and some specific compliments as well. Give him some more time and he's almost done with it. <3

Ah, sorry to hear that. Hope Wayne is doing better. Interesting to hear about the nuances of the competition and I totally understand, thanks for explaining!

Supportable
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }