Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE God Reveal - Apollo, The God of Light

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITE God Reveal - Apollo, The God of Light 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 26, 2013 3:14pm | Report
So here I'll post the reveal for Apollo
I'll update this as more info becomes available.

reveal vid.

as for now here are his abilities.

and his ult in action.

also a new active has been added, Portal (and yes the cake is still a lie :c ).

if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » March 26, 2013 3:41pm | Report
Thanks for posting! Put it on the front page.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 26, 2013 3:48pm | Report
This looks really fancy, good thing Apollo's Ultimate is not that close to Thor's at all. Also the teleporting is very worthy. Capable of a quick escape if possible, or a fancy gateway to soloing the gold fury. Happy he is AD, though originally I wanted Hermes to be that because Hermes is fast.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » March 26, 2013 3:57pm | Report
Yeah, that ultimate does seem crazy-awesome. I am happy that they did a good job of incorporating his mythology as both a god of the sun and a god of music and the arts. Apollo always seemed to me to have so much going on for a god, and I think Hi-Rez did a good job of incorporating all of them.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 26, 2013 5:25pm | Report
He looks so fun, and a ranged assassin! Its like a whole new class.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rkraz3d » March 26, 2013 5:47pm | Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8q-aTUPgnw

Heres the vid to the reveal ^-^

Rkraz3d

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 27, 2013 1:44am | Report
that bakasura skins is hilarious

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » March 27, 2013 2:19am | Report
Portal is a great idea, could be great to set up a gank!!
Set the portal in the jungle and get back to lane and b so the enemy can see you returning, they'll push the lane and you can portal back and hit them!! Awesome!!

Also, Apollo looks freakin sweet!!
A great poke with 1, initiation with 3 and a stun with 2!!

I can see a lot of 3,2 1 combos!! =D

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » March 27, 2013 3:30am | Report
So they're finally implementing that teleport ability I heard about way back during fall.

Yeah, this was one of those gameplay changes I knew I should be aware of before I got involved in my next guide; this ability alone could drastically affect gameplay if it works the way I think it does.

Basically, Teleport was my favorite summoner spell when I played LoL. It basically allowed you to teleport to any friendly NPC or structure on the map... including wards. This meant you could go anywhere you might be needed in a pinch, and it had a variety of uses.

For SMITE, I could see this ability being widely used to add extra unpredictability to the game. Sudden lane swaps, instant tower saves, unannounced ganks, jungle traps... hell, it might even be possible to use this for assassinating the minotaur in the endgame.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » March 27, 2013 4:34am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

So they're finally implementing that teleport ability I heard about way back during fall.

Yeah, this was one of those gameplay changes I knew I should be aware of before I got involved in my next guide; this ability alone could drastically affect gameplay if it works the way I think it does.

Basically, Teleport was my favorite summoner spell when I played LoL. It basically allowed you to teleport to any friendly NPC or structure on the map... including wards. This meant you could go anywhere you might be needed in a pinch, and it had a variety of uses.

For SMITE, I could see this ability being widely used to add extra unpredictability to the game. Sudden lane swaps, instant tower saves, unannounced ganks, jungle traps... hell, it might even be possible to use this for assassinating the minotaur in the endgame.

Didn't even consider someone else putting a portal down on left jungle and get a right lane assassin to jump over for a 3v2!!!! Dear god, this could change the entire makeup of a game!!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }