Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Chang'e Balance Patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Post Chang'e Balance Patch 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » July 30, 2013 1:48pm | Report

Balance changes released in Smite Version 0.1.1642

by Hirez Maria | Jul 31, 2013

General:

• Fixed an issue that prevented non-GMs from pausing a Custom Match.
  • Fixed a client-side memory leak in the process that pre-caches match objects prior to a match
    start.
  • Joust Challenge follows 3v3 game rules for respawn time (previously followed Joust 1v1 rules,
    which have shorter respawn times).
  • The free god rotation has been changed to Agni, Anubis, Bacchus, Cupid, Hercules.

Gods:

Desert Fury
  • The base damage per spear of his ultimate has been changed from 75/95/115/135/155 to 60/85/110/135/160.
Disperse
  • The physical power contribution has been increased from 50% to 60%.

Vengeful Assault
  • This ability now gives Artemis 20% additional movement speed for the duration.

Suppress The Insolent
  • This ability was incorrectly dealing magical damage and is now set to deal physical damage.
Calydonian Boar
  • The movement speed buff has been removed from this ability.
  • The boar's protections have been increased from 30 at all ranks to 40/50/60/70/80.

Defender of Olympus
  • The damage mitigation on Athena's target has been reduced from 50% to 25%.
    Shield Wall
  • The base damage for the initial hit has been increased from 40/75/110/145/180 to 60/95/130/165/200.

Regurgitate
  • This ability now makes Bakasura immune to crowd control for the duration of his ultimate.

Moonlit Waltz
  • The cooldown of this ability has been changed from 16/14/12/10/8s to 14/13/12/11/10s.

Moonflower Dance
  • The additional amount that she heals herself when healing a god has been reduced from 50% to 25%.
  • The cooldown of this ability has been increased from 8s to 10s.
Waxing Moon
  • The magical power contribution of this ability has been reduced from 100% to 70%.

Heart Bomb
  • This ability now slows the target by 20% on the initial hit.

Driving Strike
  • The health requirement of 50% or below has been removed from this ability. The stun will now always be applied.

Fear No Evil
  • The base damage per tick has been reduced from 40/45/50/55/60 to 30/35/40/45/50.

Circle of Protection
  • The lifetime of the circle has been reduced from 10s to 5s.
Dispel Magic
  • The slow has been reverted back to 35% from 20%.
Spirit Ball
  • The cooldown of this ability has been reduced from 12s to 10s.

Odin's Shout
  • The cooldown of this ability has been reduced from 20/19/18/17/16s to 18/17/16/15/14s.

Gungnir's Might
  • The passive physical protection has been reduced from 10/20/30/40/50 to 10/15/20/25/30.
  • The passive HP5 has been reduced from 4/8/12/16/20 to 3/6/9/12/15.

Berserker Barrage
  • The immunity to slows has been removed from this ability.

Branching Bola
  • The mana cost per shot on this ability has been reduced from 11/13/15/17/19 to 8/10/12/14/16.
Rising Jaguar
  • The additional damage done to poisoned enemies has been reduced from 30% to 20%.

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 30, 2013 1:54pm | Report
Wow Chang'E got nuked. 2 second longer CD on Aegis, 25% less healing + longer CD on heal, and a **30%** magic scaling nerf on her ult.

I guess we won't see her rushing into the middle of the fray anymore. She's much more of a support mage than a burst mage.

I find it interesting that they buffed Anhur's late game, I won't lie. Athena/Odin both got pretty heavy nerfs, and Thor won't be following people with his Spin to Win anymore.

Overall, nice changes.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 30, 2013 3:30pm | Report
Hmm baka cc immumety interesting.

I think that that can make him a lot more viable though I think the real buff he would need would be a damage lifesteal on Gods with eat minion, not much but this will give him a bit more harras even If he needs to get close.

I think that baka now shoulden't be Able to jump during his ult so you have some chance of escaping.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 30, 2013 3:48pm | Report
I like any patch without neith's and apoll's nerf

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 30, 2013 4:28pm | Report
Oh god thanks for the Bakasura buff. Know I'll start playing Baka A LOT, and maybe make a guide about him.

And what?! They buffed Anhur? ... that's a joke, eh?

Overall, I liked that balance patch notes. quite cool.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » July 30, 2013 4:41pm | Report
My assessment of the balance changes
  • Anhur gets buffed again? Really? I'm going to blame those sarcastic folks over at the official forum Anhur balance discussion...

• Nice Artemis buffs, but will it be enough to make her usable?

• Ouch, Athena took a big nerf on her ultimate.

• Bakasura really needed that CC immunity on his ultimate, but he still needs a lot of improvement to become viable again.

• The only thing that was overpowered about Chang'e was her Moonlit Waltz. That skill needs to be redone entirely, not adjusted. Everything else about her kit was fine and wouldn't need to be nerfed.

• With the 20% slow back on Heart Bomb, Cupid now finds himself back where he started upon release ten months ago, minus laning with a Sobek that went through minions. Funny how that works out huh?

• Don't like the Hercules buff. Are you trying to make another Thor with that stun at all HP levels?

• Hun Batz has already taken enough nerfs since his release, don't keep hitting him with more!

• Eset needed the nerf on her ultimate. The rest of her kit was fine and didn't need buffs.

• RIP Sol Odin.

• Wrong place to nerf Thor. Change the stun on his wall to a slow like so many people have been begging you to do and he'd be totally fine. Ignore all the noobs who can't use a wall for it's intended purpose, which is blocking escape routes!

• I'm not sure where HiRez is going with the Xbalanque changes. I'm guessing they want to encourage more use of Branching Bolas early on as opposed to players rushing for Rising Jaguar bursting earlygame.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » July 30, 2013 6:28pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

[*] Hun Batz has already taken enough nerfs since his release, don't keep hitting him with more!

He needed that nerf next is to buff Overhand Smash and change his passive back to old monkey's passive

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BYtheHORNS » July 30, 2013 7:08pm | Report
I don't like the nerf to Odin i think it makes him less viable solo which in this current meta ( unless your pon pon ) is where he is most useful and i hope they rethink this and return him to normal. and im not sure why they removed Artemis's movement from her ult and put it on to vengeful assault this is interesting and i wonder how it will effect her gameplay.

BYtheHORNS

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 30, 2013 9:40pm | Report
Let me guess they want anhur's jump to be used more aggressively so they increase scaling on it.
Sorry ain't happening still gonna run with it all day long. Maybe they were hoping idiots will waste their jump thinking 10% makes them more invincible.

Chang'e nerf, Yes yes yes eat them nerfs

hercules time to own harder

xbl = wtf

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » July 30, 2013 10:15pm | Report
Athena may have taken a big nerf to her ult but got a pretty decent buff the her sheild wall...she might actually scare me for 1ce!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }