Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Osiris Youtube God Reveal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Osiris Youtube God Reveal 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 4, 2014 12:51am | Report
Does anyone else think that the abilities of nemesis, ullr and now osiris look terrible?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 4, 2014 1:01am | Report
I think I liked nemsis, but I agree on Ullr. Osiris's are...meh. Normal-ish.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » May 4, 2014 1:33am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Power Creep, as usual. Most of his kit is pretty neat, but seriously, his Judgement Tether is ****ING BROKEN. If you don't have an escape, you are DEAD.

This ability is a perfect example of everything wrong with Smite. Everything's too extreme. Everyone without an escape, like AMC or Thanatos or Zeus are considered too strong, so to punish them, they make a god which turns them into feeding stations. You counter extreme power with more extreme power, and you end up with a system that completely screws over a portion of its gods.

Just...yuck.

You complain so much. And yet your still here. lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 4, 2014 1:33am | Report
Well, they really aren't all too extravagant, but is there really any need for it to be extravagant? I mean, the concepts of the abilities are simple, so the effects work for what they do.

Still, I mean, they work, but perhaps a little more effort could be used. A lot of the satisfaction of the game is seeing the huge impact your abilities have, and the effect is one of the ways this helps. I mean, for Osiris, it's be cool to see him brutally rip out the scythe from the character, you know?
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » May 4, 2014 7:24am | Report
Aphnex wrote:

You didn't get one yet?

Nope. Still waiting. Maybe because Blizzard is racist and only gives keys for North Americans and Europeans.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zaxolol » May 4, 2014 1:59pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Oh my dear Artemis... So sad... so weak, meaningless...

If you get tethered, you could always place a trap at his feet and then run away despite the lack of an escape.

Zaxolol

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 4, 2014 8:45pm | Report
I know how to play Artemis, believe me. It's just that she is so, so brutally underpowered it annoys me. And they do nothing about it. I think that Artemis, Ares, Arachne & Cupid are the most underpowered gods in the game ATM, and HiRez is doing nothing about them. That doesn't mean you can't play Atemis, or anyone of those gods I mentioned, I do play Artemis and succeed quite often, (casual not league), but it's just that the other gods themselves are way, way more powerful than her even before you involve player skill.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 5, 2014 1:22am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

I know how to play Artemis, believe me. It's just that she is so, so brutally underpowered it annoys me. And they do nothing about it. I think that Artemis, Ares, Arachne & Cupid are the most underpowered gods in the game ATM, and HiRez is doing nothing about them. That doesn't mean you can't play Atemis, or anyone of those gods I mentioned, I do play Artemis and succeed quite often, (casual not league), but it's just that the other gods themselves are way, way more powerful than her even before you involve player skill.

This.

I stopped playing Cupid because I stopped enjoying him because of how UP he is, get Hi-rez still found the time the NERF HIS ONLY GOOD SKILL Heart Bomb. It just annoys the **** out of me that Hi-rez completely ignore the fact that there are so many gods that have been overpowered for literarily years and they still find the time to nerf underpowered gods.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 5, 2014 4:18am | Report
I own with Cupid, it's getting through early game that counts because his late game damage is so disgusting.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zaxolol » May 5, 2014 3:23pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

I agree about Artemis. She's one of my favorite gods, and I tend to do well with her. But she seriously needs a buff/rework.

Zaxolol

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }