Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

OLYMPUS PATCH

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » OLYMPUS PATCH 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » August 13, 2013 4:46pm | Report

Olympus Beckons in Version 0.1.1682

by Hirez Duke | Aug 14, 2013

New Skins:

• Ra Golden
  • Anubis Golden

Voicepacks:

• Loki
  • Anubis

General:

• The Conquest map has undergone major visual changes to better fit the current art direction of the game. The map layout remains the same but the art has been fully revised. Players should note that team coloring is different in this map. Players will spawn either on the "Destroyed" side of the map (which is Orange), or the "Pristine" side of the map (which is Blue). Further Conquest map improvements are planned for future releases.

• The item store now prevents users from buying some items that are unsuitable for their class. For example, magical users cannot buy items that provide physical damage.

• The Match Lobby has undergone an overhaul of the user interface.

• Fixed an issue with Match of the Day and teaming.

• Fixed an issue in which ground targeters could jitter as your character moved/rotated.

• If an enemy god damages the tower and the tower has no other valid target, the tower will always fire a single shot at the damaging god. This fixes a few cases in which players could damage a tower with impunity.

• The calculations for damage done by magical basic attacks against towers has changed, so that magical users will do slightly more damage to towers.

• The new god rotation is Anhur, Athena, Bastet, He Bo, Eset.

Spectator:

New Layout and Functionality
  • (F1) Main Panel (Default) - Shows player information (icon, name, level, hp, mana, ult ready), all items, net worth and k/d/a.

• (F2) Secondary Stats - Swaps item data with extra stats, including current gold, gold per minute, xp per minute, healing done, damage done to players, and damage done to structures.

• (F3) Graph Panel - Shows current gold and xp differences between the teams, and charts those values over the course of the game, in real time.

• (F4) Rotation Mode - Automatically rotates between the three panels, switching every twenty seconds.

• All stat fields may be clicked to sort players by that value; default sorting set to Net Worth.

Items:

Magi's Blessing, Ares' Bolster Defenses, Reinforced Greaves, Hide of Leviathan
  • Fixed an issue that was previously allowing these items to stack their CC reduction. The maximum amount of CC reduction you can achieve through items and abilities is now 30%.
Magi's Blessing
  • The price of this item has been reduced from 2800g to 2100g.
  • The cooldown on the passive has been reduced from 60s to 45s.
Ninja Tabi
  • The passive has been changed from +7% Critical Strike Chance to +15% Cooldown Reduction.
Polynomicon
  • The passive on this item now deals magical damage instead of physical damage.

Gods:

• Ground targeters have been given visual improvements.

Squall
  • The slow on this ability has been increased from 25% to 50%.

• After reviewing the impact of the changes made on Freya in the last patch, we have decided to revert the magical power contributions on her Irradiate and Pulse abilities. We will continue to monitor her closely.
Irradiate
  • The magical power contribution has been increased from 20% to 35%.
Pulse
  • The magical power contribution has been increased from 15% to 20%.
  • Ground targeters have been given visual improvements.
  • Special FX have been updated.

General
  • Victory animation updated (music).
Fearless
  • The first rank of this ability has been reduced to 50 from 60 to match the original intention for damage at that rank.

Frostbite
  • basic attack damage buff has been increased from 50% to 100% additional damage.

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 13, 2013 4:49pm | Report
I was like ''whoa'' when I saw the video of the new conquest art. So amazing. More lag spikes!

Just purchased Gems for my smexy Anubis Voicepack. Enough Favor for his Golden. I'm so hyped about it.

Nice buff on Ao Kuang. Hope he'll make his return on Tournaments. Also, TECHNO TYR.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 13, 2013 4:49pm | Report
A+ Ao Kuang Buff

VERY interesting revert to freya nerfs, especially considering that it's basically old freya with magic scaling. I think she'll be more overpowered than before.

Tyr's nerf....TROLOLOLOLOL

Facepunch Ymir Returns

Finally get a Ra golden skin - the mage that EVERYONE starts with

Ninja Tabi may finally be used, and be PERFECT for bruisers for that CD reduction to merge with Jotunn's Wrath.

All in all, amazing patch.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 13, 2013 5:22pm | Report
Somehow they don't really show the towers and jungle in the "Destroyed" side of the Map

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » August 13, 2013 6:55pm | Report
Love the cdr on the ninja tabi! It will actually be a tough choice choosing between it and the early penetration..

Sighh now freya is really going to **** me. I hate playing against freyas :(

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 13, 2013 7:15pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Somehow they don't really show the towers and jungle in the "Destroyed" side of the Map

Also they didn't show the gold fury.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » August 13, 2013 7:16pm | Report
Do I see... 50% slow on Ao Kuang? I could die happy right now... I'm going to enjoy that tonight.

I liked the values on Freya from the last patch. She seemed to have the ideal amount of power, so I'm not quite sure how this will work. She might be on the borderline, but I will have to try her out.

Oh God, Ninja Tabi... now my Art build has 50% crit chance instead of 57%... oh well, back to Warrior.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 13, 2013 9:58pm | Report
Wait...does this mean I can't go attack speed chronos anymore?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » August 13, 2013 10:17pm | Report
Aphnex wrote:

Wait...does this mean I can't go attack speed chronos anymore?

You can it just means you can't buy attack speed items with physical attributes any more so fatalis should still be ok!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » August 14, 2013 1:56am | Report
I kinda like pretty colours, but the map changes work. As for gods?

Ao: Oh flip. Squall+Gem=IT BURNS.

Tyr: Idc about this guy, but nice he has music.

Ymir: FEAR THE FACEPUNCH. FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!

Freya: Some ******ed dmg is gonna be coming out from her.

Gold Ra/Anubis: i don't have enough favour or gems, but ra is more appealing than anubis to me. That said, I think I'll wait for agni gold.

That's all i really have to say. Nice patch!
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }