Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Odin Patch 9-5-13

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Odin Patch 9-5-13 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » September 4, 2013 1:44pm | Report

Re-Arted God:

Odin

• Odin has undergone a significant revision of his 3D Model, FX, animations and loading screen card. The Huntsman skin has also been reworked. The Mountain Man skin will be improved in future
    releases.

New Skins:

• Loki Infiltrator
  • Chang'e Golden
  • Aphrodite Golden

Voicepacks:

• Odin

General:

• The Arena map has undergone another round of artistic improvements, bug fixes, collision fixes, and layout adjustments.
  • On the main menu user interface, the 'HOME' button has been moved. It is now adjacent to the other options on the main menu navigation..
  • A 'Party' button now always appears on the right side of the chat bar. Your current party members are also now always listed within this panel (previously, this panel would show current channel members in chat).
  • A variety of other cleanups, bug fixes and usability improvements have been made to the front-end User Interface.
  • When selecting Match Details on the Stats page, a new screen displays the data (no longer goes to external website).
  • A new video has been added after login that briefly promotes the state of Georgia. We love tax breaks! Left click to progress past the video immediately.
  • Fixed an issue with some ground targeters rotation being delayed after dashing (i.e. Agni Path of Flames into Noxious Fumes).
  • Poseidon, Anhur, Ne Zhe and Chang'e are now available as potential Bot Enemies in Practice Arena.
  • The free god rotation is now Fenrir, Freya, Neith, Vulcan and Zeus.

Spectator:

• Several bug fixes and minor visual cleanups.
  • We now display the time until Fire Giant and Gold Fury respawn.

Items:

Hand of the Gods / Fist of the Gods

Pricing reduced to 250/300/350 gold per tier.
Radius increased to 15ft on every tier.
Cooldowns set to 60s on every tier.

Creeping Curse

Radius increased to 55ft on each tier.

The slow has been reduced from 30/40/50% to 20/30/40%.

New branching option:

Enfeebling Curse:

Reduces enemy ground speed by 40%.
Reduces enemy attack speed by 30%.

Blink

Cooldown reduced from 180/90/45s TO 60/45/30s per tier.
You now must be out of combat 5/4/3s, changing per tier, to use Blink.

Combat Blink:

Cooldown reduced from 240s to 120s.
Girdle of Might / Girdle of Inner Power
Cooldown reduced to 60s on every tier.
Radius increased to 70ft.

Sprint

Speed buff changed to 30/35/40% increase per tier.
Lifetime per tier reduced to 3/4/5s.
Slow immunity now lasts the entire lifetime.
Cooldown reduced from 240/180/120s to 60s.

Heavenly Agility

Reduced to a 40% speed buff.
Radius increased to 70 ft.
Cooldown on this tier remains at 90s.

Salvation

MP5 buff increased to 45%.

Purification Beads

Cooldown reduced to 180/135/90 per tier.
Shielded Recall / Protected Recall
Cooldown reduced to 120/90/60s per tier.

Shielded Teleport

Reduced to 350g
Shard / Restoration Shard / Static Shard
Shell / Spiked Shell / Shell of Absorption

Teleport

Price increased to 150g.

Eye of Providence

Cooldown reduced to 90/60/60 per tier.

Gods:

• Model has undergone visual improvements.

• Fix for bug that would make Athena go invisible.

• Ground targeters modified.

Taolu Assault
  • protection buff and debuff now scales 6/7/8/9/10 per rank, rather than being 10 at all ranks.
  • Guan Yu's basic attack progression now uses the same standard hit cone on the final hit as the first three. This should remove inconsistencies in target selection between hits.

Sacred Monkey
  • no longer allows Hun Batz to teleport out of Fenrir's mouth during Ragnarok.
    Infused Strikes increased from +20% physical power scaling to +25% physical power scaling.
  • Fixed an issue with his Ult where players could get caught on top of map walls.

• Odin's basic attacks now use a hit progression with a 1/1/1/1.5x timing and damage scale
Gungnir's Might
  • Now hits twice in the same time period, dealing its original damage distributed across both hits.
  • The first hit occurs 0.4s sooner than previously and inflicts the slow, and the second hit does the majority of the damage. Hit damage values are 40/65/90/115/140 (+40% of physical power) and 50/80/110/140/170 (+60% of physical power).
  • The slow amount was increased from 25% to 30%.
  • The Cooldown was adjusted from 15/14/13/12/11 to 12 across all ranks

Power Cleave
  • The physical power scaling was reduced from +80% physical power to +50% physical power.
    Increased the Knockback from 200 to 300. (Was 400 before the previous nerf).
Fearless
  • The base damage was reduced from 50/110/170/230/290 to 40/90/140/190/240.
    Increased the Knockback in guard stance from 200 to 300. (Was 400 before previous nerf).
  • Fixed a bug with Tyr's passive stance icons not displaying correctly.

Expose Evil
  • The duration of the mark has been reduced from 6 to 5s.

Book of Demons
  • The magical power contribution was reduced from 70% to 50%.

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 4, 2013 1:59pm | Report
The Odin's remodel is way amazing. I already used to play Odin, now I'll play him a lot of more.

Anubis visual improvements? Hope he stops smiling at me in the ''Gods'' section... looks scarier than Anubis is supposed to.

FINALLY TYR NERF, LET'S PARTY.

Edit: Seems that I'll have to rethink about my skill order on Zhong.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 4, 2013 2:00pm | Report
As much as I love Tyr, I'm so glad he's FINALLY getting the nerfs he so desperately needs.

Zhong Kui nerfs 100% expected.

Odin...don't know what to make of that. Interesting changes.

Guan's odd buff/nerf thing is negligible.

Hun Batz buffs are very odd - he's already a top tier jungler.

Interesting choice to pretty much make every single active stronger and more frequent. Makes counter-itemizing more interesting. Also makes Ares increasingly useless. But Ymir blink-freezes are going to become dastardly.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 4, 2013 2:25pm | Report
I don't think zhong's damage nerf was neccesary :/. I do think his dot time needed to be reduced but damage no.

The rest of the patch looks pretty good AND FINALLY *insert legend of zelda chest opening music here * A TYR damage nerf YAY.

C blink at 2 mins cool down... Hmm... -_-...'-__-...O_____O...-.-... *sign... Idiots.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 4, 2013 4:36pm | Report
Does anyone have a picture of Odin's new model?

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 4, 2013 4:40pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Does anyone have a picture of Odin's new model?

Not perfect, but that's what I got: https://docs.google.com/a/hirezstudios.com/document/d/13QEMYR0BpNVMzlhW_1ras8mIXb9XoNkaM5e6q8FQse8/pubimage?id=13QEMYR0BpNVMzlhW_1ras8mIXb9XoNkaM5e6q8FQse8&image_id=1VOe-g9yYXjWOCVWOzfL-DJVCzbkz14-C74ItTQ

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 4, 2013 4:47pm | Report
Wow, that looks great. I know someone who's gonna piss himself when he sees that Loki skin. Thanks XD

Edit: Who else is reminded of Corvo when they see that Loki skin? I think I need to replay Dishonored now...

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » September 4, 2013 6:23pm | Report
Yay prety keen for the odin buff and re skin :)
Hopefully now using gungnirs to attack enemy's and minions wont feel like hitting them with a fly swatter anymore!

New loki skin looks amazing too

Edit: I just re-read his skill change the damage is still the same :( I dnt really understand y they would make it hit 2ce now though. If some 1 could explain tht too me it would be much appreciated!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 4, 2013 6:43pm | Report
HollowsEdge wrote:

Yay prety keen for the odin buff and re skin :)
Hopefully now using gungnirs to attack enemy's and minions wont feel like hitting them with a fly swatter anymore!

New loki skin looks amazing too

Edit: I just re-read his skill change the damage is still the same :( I dnt really understand y they would make it hit 2ce now though. If some 1 could explain tht too me it would be much appreciated!

Basically, Gugnir's Might (?) used to feel like it would take FOREVER to hit, and therefore was very easy to dodge. Basically, you could see him do a full 360 spin before he actually hit you, and it was basically 100% of his damage. This change lets you hit after a 180 spin, slow them, and then hit again, so you at least have some guaranteed damage going out.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 4, 2013 7:14pm | Report
Aww a Tyr nerf, ahh well he's still my favorite, and best god I play, anyways this new Odins looks boss

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }