Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Site - InfiniteFire!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New Site - InfiniteFire! 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » October 31, 2014 1:56pm | Report

We've just launch a new site, InfiniteFire! InfiniteFire is for the game Infinite Crisis - a MOBA based on the DC Comics universe.

To celebrate the launch of InfiniteFire we're giving away Arkham Joker skins courtesy of Turbine! All you have to do to get your guaranteed, FREE, Arkham Joker skin code is go to the key claim page.

You must be logged in to claim your code. If you have an account on any other MOBAFire Network site you can log in with the same username / password. If you do not yet have an account you can register here.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » October 31, 2014 3:19pm | Report
Sigh, Dawnfire please? Literally so many Fire site members would go to Dawnfire. Infinite Crisis could have been so many things I will say though.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 31, 2014 3:35pm | Report
I AM GOING TO SCREAM REALLY LOUD RIGHT NOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS!
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » October 31, 2014 3:37pm | Report
A serious question. Does anyone play this game?

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 31, 2014 3:39pm | Report
good question levasK

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 31, 2014 3:54pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Sigh, Dawnfire please? Literally so many Fire site members would go to Dawnfire. Infinite Crisis could have been so many things I will say though.

mowen you make baby rngeezus cry by not giving us dawnfire.

why would you make baby rngeezus cry? he only wants the best rng for everyone.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 31, 2014 4:29pm | Report
am I the only one who WANTS to download this.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » October 31, 2014 4:54pm | Report
Played it once. Even my love for DC comics and their characters couldn't keep me attached to this game.

On the one hand, it says a lot because I'm a huge DC fanboy, on the other hand, it doesn't say much because it's a top-down MOBA, and I'm not a fan of those.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 31, 2014 5:10pm | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

am I the only one who WANTS to download this.

Right now? Yes
Before now? No

I've played it but it's not a good moba.

This is actually the moba that started the creating moba's with popular characters for a quick buck trend we have seen in the industry for some time. Games like the dead island moba followed and they pretty much all suck as there is minimal effort put in because they want the quick buck.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 31, 2014 8:28pm | Report
I'm okay with infinite Crisis and all. I mean, it's not a bad game.

But...come on, really? Where's the Dawnfire?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }