Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God: Amaterasu, The Shining Light + New Japanese Pantheon!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New God: Amaterasu, The Shining Light + New Japanese Pantheon! 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » January 7, 2016 2:28pm | Report
New God: Amaterasu
In the database and ready for guides!

(click on skill icons for more details)

Illuminating Strike (PASSIVE)
Amaterasu illuminates enemies she hits with Basic Attacks. After three hits on the same target the enemy gains an Aura, exposing their weaknesses and causing them to take more damage (10%) from all sources for 5 seconds. Any other enemies that come near the afflicted target are weakened as well.

Divine Presence (1)
Amaterasu harnesses the power of her jewel, healing herself every second for 4 seconds and providing a Buffing Aura to allies nearby. Her Auras are always active and every time this ability is activated the Aura alternates between Valor and Benevolence.

Heavenly Reflection (2)
Amaterasu charges her mirror for 5 seconds. While the mirror is charging she takes decreased damage. By activating the ability again or at the end of the 5 seconds she will fire her mirror straight ahead. The mirror will charge up from successfully attacking enemies or from taking damage, and can deal up to double the base damage when fully charged.

Glorious Charge (3)
Amaterasu shines light off her sacred blade, Silencing all enemies in front of her. She then dashes forward dealing damage, piercing through minions or stopping at the first god hit.

Dazzling Offensive (4)
Amaterasu focuses the power of the heavens into an impressive three strike combination attack. The second hit will do 20% more base damage and Slow enemies. The third hit will do 40% more base damage and Stun enemies. She must hit an enemy target with each hit to progress the combo.

Read the full PTS Patch Notes (2.21)

WOW that was awesome! What Japanese myths are you hoping to see join the Smite roster? :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 7, 2016 2:46pm | Report
Nice Job ! I wasn't expecting her so soon in the database ! ( Since PTS just went live a few hours ago )

I would do a guide for her, but just having to think of updating ALL of my other guides to S3 gives me enough nightmares.

I'll make a guide for the next Japanese god they release ! Pinky Swear !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » January 7, 2016 3:40pm | Report

Nice Job ! I wasn't expecting her so soon in the database ! ( Since PTS just went live a few hours ago )

I would do a guide for her, but just having to think of updating ALL of my other guides to S3 gives me enough nightmares.

I'll make a guide for the next Japanese god they release ! Pinky Swear !

Also even if you did a guide for her you'd probably have to redo a fair chunk of it once S3 hits due to Item Changes and such.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 7, 2016 6:36pm | Report
Omfg omfg YEAH, the old Guan Yu ult is here (kinda)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 7, 2016 7:45pm | Report
Holy damn that was fast, kudos to you Mowen. Almost a guarantee her numbers will be adjusted post PTS though.

**Just updated her lore and ability/passive icons to the ones shown on the PTS**
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » January 8, 2016 1:55am | Report
Yes. The human form. I'm used to the Marvel vs Capcom look on her secondary form.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 8, 2016 2:15am | Report
It that I have the god pack otherwise my main pantheon would have been switched with god buying

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » January 8, 2016 2:16am | Report
That was fast, [VVGN]Nice Job!, Ii'l start working on a guide for her now.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » January 8, 2016 4:57am | Report
She's already on PC?
Just asking because people are making guides on her I guess.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 8, 2016 5:40am | Report
she is on the "PBE"/PTS (public beta environment/Public test servers) or how it's called

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }