Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kali Patch 11 December 2013

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Kali Patch 11 December 2013 38 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » December 10, 2013 4:22pm | Report
Kali, The Goddess of Destruction
by Hirez Maria | Dec 11, 2013

Re-Worked God: Kali

Marked for Death (PASSIVE)

A random enemy god is selected as Kali's Death Mark. Kali gains a physical penetration bonus against that god, and if she lands the killing blow, she heals for 80% of her maximum health and receives a +25% gold bonus. A new Death Mark is selected any time her current target dies, or if Kali dies, it is set to whoever last hit her.

Nimble Strike

Kali leaps forward, damaging enemies in the target area for 70/120/170/220/270 +80% of her physical power, and healing herself for 20% of the missing health from the most damaged target she hit. Cost - 70. Cooldown - 12s.

Lash

Kali throws 3 blades that converge upon the target location. Each blade deals 30/40/50/60/70 damage +20% of her physical power. A hit will apply a 3s bleed effect of 5/10/15/20/25 +5% of her physical power every 0.5s. This bleed does not stack. Kali gains 5/10/15/20/25 basic attack lifesteal against targets affected by this bleed. Cost - 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown - 15/14/13/12/11s.

Incense

Kali hurls her incense at her feet, exploding it. Enemies hit are stunned, while Kali gains a 10/20/30/40/50 physical power bonus for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s. Cost - 70. Cooldown - 18s.

Destruction

Kali becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, creating a damage aura around her of 20/25/30/35/40 +5% of her physical power every 0.5s. During this time, she can be reduced to 1 health, but cannot die. She is immune to knockup, slow effects and protected from root, but still vulnerable to stuns. Cost - 60/70/80/90/100. Cooldown - 90s.

New Skins:

• Wreck the Halls Fenrir. Holiday exclusive. Available to purchase only until January 8.
  • The Kali Demon Slayer skin has been reworked.
  • Golden Odin
  • The Jingle Hel and Bacchus Father Chrismash skins have been re-released and will be available to purchase only until January 8.

General:

- The Play Screen has undergone a significant UI overhaul. This includes significant changes to how parties are formed. NOTE: These changes represent only the first phase of modifications to the PLAY screen. Further changes are expected in future releases. User feedback is appreciated.

- The Friends list has undergone some improvements and bug fixes:

• A "Recently Played" area has been added to the friends list. This shows people that you recently played with, making it easier to add them as a friend, etc.
  • Fixed a bug in which the friends list UI would reset if a friend came online while you were browsing your friend list.
  • Several other minor usability improvements.

- A bug has been fixed in the profanity filter.

Spectator:

Fixed a crash condition on return to lobby.

Items:

- Increased the cooldown for how often the bonus damage on-hit proc can occur from 2s to 4s
- Increased the cooldown for how often the bonus damage on-hit proc can occur from 2s to 4s
- *Note: This change is a result of the Polynomicon change. We are currently evaluating potential future changes to make this item more desirable.

Gods:

Bees!
- Base damage per tick increased from 5 to 8
Hives
- Increased the maximum number of hives out from 4 to 6

Squall
- Time before projectile fires reduced from 0.5s to 0.4s.
- Time after projectile fires, before another ability can be used, reduced from 0.5s to 0.1s.
Slither
- Time after activation, before another ability can fire, reduced from 0.25s to 0.1s.
Tornadoes
- Time after the tornadoes appear, before another ability can fire, reduced from 0.5s to 0s.
- Tornado lifetime reduced from 5s to 4s

General
-Base Attack Speed gained per level reduced from 2% to 1.6%

Crescent Moon Dance
- Now grants magical protection in addition to physical protection
- Protections granted to allies increased from 10/15/20/25/30 to 20/25/30/35/40
Moonflower Dance
- Healing reduced from 50/75/100/125/150 to 40/60/80/100/120
Waxing Moon
- The projectile's width has been reduced by 25% to match that of the targeter.

Brutalize
- Fixed an issue where this ability would deduct mana cost and cooldown but not properly attack Vulcan's turrets

Maximum Velocity
- Mercury is no longer immune to slows while this ability is active
- Attack speed bonus reduced from 30/40/50/60/70% to 20/30/40/50/60%

General
- Adjusted her proportions slightly on the default character card
- Fixed a bug in which Nu Wa's snake form would not display correctly.
- Base Attack Speed gained per level increased from 0.95% to 1.7%.
Fog
- Fixed an issue where Fog wouldn't apply on-hit ability effects like Gem of Isolation and magical lifesteal
Pillars of Heaven
- Limited the number of hits per second (sorry, shake and bake fans). The fastest rate new damage can occur with consecutive rapid touches is now 0.5s.

The Magic Cudgel
- Mana cost now scales with level. Now costs 50/60/70/80/90 instead of 50 flat for all ranks.
Master's Will
- Reduced knock up strength slightly. Approx 1.25 > .75 seconds of knock up.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 10, 2013 4:25pm | Report
Chang'e / Hydra's Lament missing pictures.

Anyway, I suppose conversation on the topic is going to move from the forum post to here, so let the Chang'E debate begin xD
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 4:27pm | Report
Nah, let's talk about Kali here and Chang'e in your Kali thread. :P

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 10, 2013 4:45pm | Report
You're an evil vegetable.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 10, 2013 4:50pm | Report
Odin finally going golden.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 4:54pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

You're an evil vegetable.

But as the adjective before vegetable indicates, it's not my fault! I had a past, man!

Also, I think this is signature worthy. Still thinking about it.

@SoapSups: Just Guan Yu and Hel to go! 'Course, I suppose the fact that they were remodeled puts them behind some of the newer releases, which is a shame. Oh well, I'll be able to show my Hel stats soonTM.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » December 10, 2013 4:59pm | Report
Change needs to dissapear I hate her existence with every fiber of my being! Lol she is the main god I consistently stuggle against in the solo lane rarely do I come out ontop I usually break even at best.

Hoping the odin gold skin looks good!

And the wukong nerf to his knock up has made me die a little on the inside :(

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 5:00pm | Report
I'm using her to cheat my way into Platinum league xD

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » December 10, 2013 5:16pm | Report
Im glad I dnt play league then :p

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 10, 2013 7:33pm | Report
I'm still waiting for mecha Fenrir. Anyway, I saw the new Kali and she seems like the god I always dreamed of. I've always wanted a skill like Lash.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }