Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Isis God Reveal!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Isis God Reveal! 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 14, 2013 11:26pm | Report
Isis joins Smite as a support mage. Funeral Rites (Passive): Eset give a percentage of her MP5 and HP5 to all allies in a nearby area. For every depth she witnesses, she gains an aura stack (It is unspecified what these charges do). Her auto-attacks also deal magical damage and have a 3 swing chain, with the third hit dealing extra damage in a small AoE, but having a slower swing time.

Wing Gust: Eset flaps her wings, gaining increased movement speed and no back-moving penalty. She can send four wing gusts in a line, dealing magical damage to all enemies in a line.

Spirit Ball: Eset send out a ball of spirit energy, which gains in power as the ball travels. At any time, she can detonate the ball, dealing magical damage and stunning nearby enemies.

Dispel Magic: Eset silences enemies at her target location, silencing them and removing a portion of their protections. Enemies are also slowed. Allies affected by Funeral Rites gain the protections over time.

Circle of Protection: Eset plants her staff in the ground, making allies take reduced damage in the radius. Every damage mitigated charges the staff. If Eset activates the ability again, it explodes, dealing damage to enemies and healing allies inside the circle. The damage dealt is equal to the damage stored. The damage stored has a cap to how much can be stored.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » May 15, 2013 1:44am | Report
No lore at the beginning of the video -.-

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 15, 2013 1:48am | Report
Come on school!
Be over already so I can go home and play as her.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 15, 2013 6:14am | Report
Hey, she can still be played as a mage, not a support mage. does so much damage with her ulti late game in team fights
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 15, 2013 6:26am | Report
I want the lore part, the deapth behind the gods you play is what makes this game different from other mobas, for instance lets take tf2vsCoD, I enjoy playing the heavy or the spy because they have a personality, a faceless soldier from CoD is just not fun to play, because he is just a no one

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 15, 2013 6:33am | Report
And the lore is fun to read while waiting for the match!

Other guides:

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 15, 2013 7:12am | Report
You guy do realize that just because she didn't read the lore in the video does not mean she has no lore at all right?

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » May 15, 2013 7:18am | Report
I also think that having 30 magic attack basic + 25% magic power, using attack speed on a her could be a great idea!! Basic attacks dealing 130 (400 magic power) mid game could be insane coupled with polynomicon and her skills!!! Not to mention the MP and HP boosts from her passive (stacks reset on death - damn)!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 15, 2013 7:22am | Report
They changed the name of the first skill!? But wing buffet was such a good name!

Other guides:

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }