Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hun Batz Patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Hun Batz Patch 29 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 21, 2013 3:54am | Report
TioWidow wrote:

No boots cooldown for physical attack, that was bad ....

Although the Sun Wukong back in the future, this path was switched neutral 1 second, then got the 0x0 in score .........

Note to the path: 3/5 (For New Map and News Tree of Itens)

Jotunn's Wrath and Hydra's Lament would be completely pointless if physical CDR boots existed. Build those if you need them on a physical mage like Neith, Thor, or Hun Batz.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » June 21, 2013 5:23am | Report
I don't like the new UI, it is cluttering up my screen more, even if it is a bit more visually appealing.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 21, 2013 9:42am | Report
Nogglez wrote:

I don't like the new UI, it is cluttering up my screen more, even if it is a bit more visually appealing.

I completely agree, I honestly hate this patch, I WANT MY WUKONG BACK!!!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » June 21, 2013 10:32am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

I like his new look way more tbh, and his new ulti is actually a lot more useful imo due to it actually dealing damage along with fear.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » June 21, 2013 11:02am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

You have to remember wukong will be back later his skills and art didnt do the god justice

hun batz is a new god who just happens to be a monkey and have some skills like the old sunwukong :)

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 21, 2013 5:11pm | Report
But is that the wukong I know and love? No it's not. As I said before I WANT MY WUKONG BACK!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 21, 2013 5:13pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

But is that the wukong I know and love? No it's not. As I said before I WANT MY WUKONG BACK!

Patience is the key for that. I hope Wukong will be re-released before the game's launch.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 22, 2013 10:49am | Report
Wow I take a break from Smite to enjoy my vacation just to get greeted with this.
I started up the game today and did not read the patch and this is pretty much how it went.

"Sweet a new god!"
"Lets go on Joust practice and try him out!"
*Game starts*
"WHAT!?"

In all seriousness though I like the patch and most of the changes seam to be for the better, though I don't like the increase in cost for starting items. Worst of all the new branching items are going to mess my guide up hard!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 24, 2013 7:06am | Report
i dont hate the branching items too much so long as they don't overdo them. i do however dislike the new U.I., as it does just give unnecessary information i dont need! and i find it hard to notice where stuff i do need is!

also, Squiddish recently did a gameplay video dedicated to old wukong. the link is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdQDHUyaDs
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }