Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HiRez Holiday Gift 2015

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » HiRez Holiday Gift 2015 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 2, 2016 10:45am | Report
Zilby wrote:

I use the never surrender icon yeah, ask people that play with me, they know I rarely click the f6 key ;]

Honestly though I think both icons and ward skins are really useless once you have ones that you like. I'm only ever going to use one, and I'm not going to switch unless I find one that I absolutely like more. For icons, F7 is my favorite, so I'm not going to switch. For wards, squidward is my favorite (because it's a squid.. and a ward.. and spongebob.. so yeah I don't think I'm going to find a new favorite any time soon, the pun is too good).

I will say though, I do like getting new vp's, which a lot of people complain about. Even if it's for a god I don't care all that much about, it's always more enjoyable having the vp than not ^^

I only surrender if I know it's done (you can see this line as the gg in pro games, this situation is mostly after the deciding fight. Because I have never seen a team hold out when they have 30+ sec on DT and the enemy is at the titan or nexus/ancient with or without the nexus/ancient turrets with most of their team)

for wards I use random as then every ward you place is well random. so the 1st one is a sattelite the second a bobblehead etc.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 2, 2016 4:47pm | Report
I could use random... but then again..

Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » January 2, 2016 5:03pm | Report
Got a skin for Ao Kuang, too bad I never play him.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }