Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Happy Holidays from SMITEFire!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Happy Holidays from SMITEFire! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » December 18, 2023 7:20am | Report

Hey everyone! :)

The SMITEFire team would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy New year! We're hoping 2023 has been a good year for you, your families and friends, and that 2024 will be even better and full of pleasant surprises.

Tell us or share pictures about how you celebrate the holidays this year and receive this special
one of a kind badge! Reply to this thread or chat with us in Discord and have a jolly time!

Thank you for being part of SMITEFire and enjoy the final moments of 2023 with your loved ones!
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 25, 2023 11:56am | Report
This one's a bit empty... =(

But I'd just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays. I hope you spend the time with loved ones, and for a long win streak in Smite!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gavinjgrande » January 22, 2024 8:47pm | Report
Awww, I am a bit late to this post. I had a wonderfully blessed Christmas holidays and as for the 2024 New Year, I am looking forward to SMITE 2 & Cross-Gen!

gavinjgrande

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » January 23, 2024 12:02pm | Report
gavinjgrande wrote:

Awww, I am a bit late to this post. I had a wonderfully blessed Christmas holidays and as for the 2024 New Year, I am looking forward to SMITE 2 & Cross-Gen!

Never too late, glad the holidays were great for you! :)

Hopefully 2024 and SMITE 2 will both be great and treat us well. :D
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gavinjgrande » January 24, 2024 10:45am | Report
Wow, thank you so much, Hades4u! I am a bit down on myself because I did not receive Year 10 Commendation in SMITE due to not remaining unbanned. Ishtar was one of my primary ADC Gods in SMITE (even have her Diamond). It would have been nice to have the Gilded Glory skin in-game. This is a lesson to be learned, though, and hopefully for Year 11 there will be a special Commendation Award as well. I truly vow to behave this year

gavinjgrande

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }