Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2.20 | PTS Patch Notes | The Reborn Prince | Dec. 15th

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 2.20 | PTS Patch Notes | The Reborn Prince | Dec. 15th 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » December 14, 2015 9:11am | Report
Aside from the flower petal belt, I actually like Ne Zha's new model. I don't think it will fit well with his current voice pack though, and from what I've read they're not giving his voice a makeover.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 14, 2015 10:49am | Report

Here's a screenshot of in-game models. Yeah.. Why'd they do this?

BUT HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER ! LIKE WTF !

Yeah Ok, Vamana and Sobek are in dire need of remodels ( Also Arachne's current Model is pretty ****ing good, better than a lot of other gods ) And It doesn't matter that "Aphrodite had brown hair and no clother on". There's some stuff that the game developers decided to go with ! ALSO SHE'S NOT BLOND IN GAME !!!! THAT'S HER BEACH BABE SKIN THAT'S BLOND !

So overall, the new Ne Zha remodel is amazing, and it was needed. Also the community was indeed asking for it but earlier on, not at this moment. Also, Hi Rez doesn't only do what the community asks, so let them do what they roll with.

Also you all have a problem with boys looking like girls *******, you need to love someone for who they are not what they look like. I don't wanna drop the gun but I think some of the community members that argue that he shouldn't look like a girl (MIGHT NOT) have problems with trans ppl.

#ThereISaidIt, or like we say in Brazil, #ProntoFalei.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » December 14, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Oh god! I've just seen video footage of him and he looks great, but the way his sash floats around him is awful!! It's so rigid!! It looks like the old classic game "snake". I found it really offputting.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 15, 2015 9:37am | Report
Mmmmk so just played post-rework Ravana

And i gotta say, i miss his nichey ultra-rapid basic attack string and his old "Mystic Rush" (As in, not mystic leap), where you get right beside an enemy.

Might be because i play damage ravana, but dat shield so tiny it expires before you even get another 8-string.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 15, 2015 10:09am | Report
How is the new Ravanna
is he better or what? When he first came I played him a bit...
Then fell for Serqet

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » December 15, 2015 11:06am | Report
I love how people were crying and pissing themselves that Ravana is going to OP AF, but he still can suck early game and can lead to a steep decline in gameplay.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 15, 2015 11:32am | Report
So is that a yes or a no? :/
Just want to know if he's better.
Xbox update for Smite came out today finally while I was on break....everyone rushed Chiron so fast I didn't even bother thinking about picking him.
I'm pretty excited to play Ne Zha

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » December 20, 2015 8:29pm | Report
Necroing for a bit.

I don't know if I'm the only one who just noticed this, but do they only use the PTS to nerf Ravana while other gods they release won't have there stats and or power numbers changed when they're released? What is with these bints and only using the PTS to nerf gods they don't like and want them to suck. I noticed that even with Ravana being updated he still was lacking somehow but I didn't think they would nerf him again in the PTS, but it's a rerun of his first release. Hi Rez is starting to get on my nerves, not like the were already, but they didn't learn their lesson from last time the nerfed him before his release. Hi Rez keeps repeating history and I'm going to lose my rag the more times they keep pulling this ****.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }