Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ymir vs Sobek vs Bacchus

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Ymir vs Sobek vs Bacchus 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » February 28, 2013 10:02am | Report
Short term speaking

Sobek is a ally that helps yet sometimes ruins the team during fights unless sometimes he'd be carrying. Other times he feeds.

Ymir- his frost breath is trollhard. His abilities help people so much.

Bacchus- his game can be so annoying during the proper lane. Against some people with no stuns at all. And against others with no stuns he's basically able to go crazy on the opponent.

In my opinion Ymir is the most helpful.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 28, 2013 11:14am | Report
and try ares nowadays

with the new patch ares is pretty damn strong in the support sector :D
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 28, 2013 11:24am | Report

and try ares nowadays

with the new patch ares is pretty damn strong in the support sector :D

Everyone and their sister unlocked ares, I try to be a bit original, anyways I will try him. He is in the current free god selection

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 1, 2013 11:46am | Report
Actually prior to this patch you never saw Ares in higher lvls of play....

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 2, 2013 1:51am | Report
I think Ares is worse now than when he was first released and no one knew how to counter ult. The cripple is just nasty, combined with a slow and the insane burst. Would be nice if they made it so you cant use other abilities while using shackles.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 2, 2013 3:44am | Report
with the added cooldown to beads and aegis it means your ult will always hit once withing 180 secs possibly twice if your lucky after that its easy to take down the enemy

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 2, 2013 10:56am | Report
Today. In smite. I got 10-1 as Ares, (cause my lane partner Artemis got 7-1. I let her feed.) but Ares is amazing damage. For even a Mage. I killed a Poseidon with just 3 shackles, and his fire thing that comes out of his shield. It was a 1v2. So I killed him in like 3 seconds while Baka ran. I followed Baka, tower dove with his shackles and his burn shield thing. Easily got another kill. Then Odin came and I went into ultimate. (Attempting a triple. But didn't notice that Neith was right behind Odin. I started to escape, using shackles on Odin and Neith getting them down to half health. I managed to escape with no mana and 25% health.

So in my opinion ares seriously needs a nerf. I have a high kids death amount every single time. (I only play conquest for serious stuff.)
Sorry about killing Bakasura Noggles. I know you love him. Also I had meditation. So technically I might've gotten a quadra kill but I'm not too risky of a player. Unless I'm Bakasura.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }