Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Magic Items

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Magic Items 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 5, 2013 9:25am | Report
So I usually play Physical carry's and enjoy them. But now I started to play Hel and really enjoy her, even though she is broken. My only problem is I don't know how to build her. I looked at some builds but nothing really stands out. One thing I do know Is I think polynomicon's passive would really help hel since she has 8 different abilities, even though her ult doesn't count.
I would really apreciate the help.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 25, 2013 7:08pm | Report
bump, please reply.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 25, 2013 10:26pm | Report
I would say if you want to play aggresively, use high attack damage such as rod of tahuti and polynomicon will also good. Buy chronos' pendant also good to reduce cooldown even more. If you want to play passively, buy a bit tanky item is good such as warlock sash and ethereal staff. I'm not pro as hel but i think this is right

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 26, 2013 10:36am | Report
Ok, thanks for the help.

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 27, 2013 11:52pm | Report
The best thing I can suggest for newcomers is focus on survivability along with some magical power. Warlock's Sash is fantastic as you can get survivability as well as teach you to farm effectively. Some other items such as Gem of Isolation, Hide of Leviathan and Wall of Absolution are also fantastic for this but are more situational.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 28, 2013 9:36pm | Report
Yeah warlocks sash is pretty ideal, but would sash plus ethereal staff be good?

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 28, 2013 9:51pm | Report
Ethereal Staff is better for a high health tank mage, like Hades or Guan Yu. Gods like those will have a better advantage with it because of the passive. It's still a great item if you want to add a bit of tank to a character, but don't expect to get much Magical Power from it unless your build works well with it.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 13, 2013 1:23am | Report
I always just built her with tons of damage and pwn mid every time.
Her 3 does a **** load of damage.... and I mean a **** load

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » June 14, 2013 2:04pm | Report
My main build for hel start off like this Vampiric Shroud Boots of the Magi and a Health pot

I only play her mid so i go for Gem of Isolation Polynomicon Rod of Tahuti I honestly never really got farther then that but some defense items or you could even go warlock's sash after boots. Their are many different ways to build.

I start off with my 3 and focus building my 3 then my 1 then my 2 and i usually only get my ult at level 4 and then level it up last.

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }