Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Little bit of a Dilemma

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Little bit of a Dilemma 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 3, 2018 11:52am | Report
Thanks, I'll be sure to try that! True, not much I can do in a 1v5 it's just a shame there isn't a little more follow up from the team.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » October 3, 2018 11:56am | Report
With this build, your goal is to just harass enemies and not die. Its a very selfish build, so if you DO end up with a good team (you usually don't from what i read), you may consider other items and relics for your build (we'll xross that bridg when we get there)

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 3, 2018 12:02pm | Report
Alright, sounds good. By the time I've finished my third item I should have an idea of how good my team is and I think I have enough experience to change the build on the fly to help them out. Maybe some aura items, not sure, I'd have to look. Not super familiar with support items as I don't typically play support (for the sole reason that my team almost never follows up).

As a side note, anyone know how to download the PC version? When I try it just says the site can't be reached. Tried on Chrome and Microsoft edge both didn't work.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » October 3, 2018 12:04pm | Report
I did mine through steam.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 3, 2018 12:06pm | Report
Might do that then.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 3, 2018 1:18pm | Report
@boogiebass Tried that Kumbhakarna build you suggested and it worked really well. My team was still all over the place and we lost but being able to run all over the place spamming my 3 without dying definitely helped set up kills and offset the lack of teamwork. Also not dying for the entire match was a nice change lol.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 3, 2018 3:16pm | Report
Managed to download PC version but I think it'll be awhile before I get into Versus mode. Controls feel really awkward after coming from console. Movement is different but I can get used to, it's the activating skills that really throws me off. I have to look away and stop moving to get the skill I want which causes problems but oh well. Learning curve seems pretty steep for me but I'll get it eventually.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » October 3, 2018 4:09pm | Report

@boogiebass Tried that Kumbhakarna build you suggested and it worked really well. My team was still all over the place and we lost but being able to run all over the place spamming my 3 without dying definitely helped set up kills and offset the lack of teamwork. Also not dying for the entire match was a nice change lol.

Glad to help. Welcome to SF!

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }