Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle Arachne any help appreciated

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Jungle Arachne any help appreciated 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by skipxdan » November 1, 2017 3:16am | Report
Everything helps when you need it, Thanks again Appreciate it.

skipxdan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Duotem » November 1, 2017 9:59am | Report
Best gods to learn roles with imo
Solo: Bellona (AA based w/ early pressure), Chaac (Ability Based w/ high space control), Sun Wukong (Ability based w/ high survivability)
Jungle:Thor (Damage Heavy), Ratatoskr (Middleground), Hun Batz (Gank Heavy)
Mid: Poseidon (Early Damage), Janus (Utility), Thoth (End Game Damage)
Support: Bacchus (Aggro Support), Athena (Set up and peel), Geb (Peel Oriented)
ADC: Rama (AA Emphasis), Ullr (Ability Reliant), Hou Yi (Middleground)

Duotem

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 1, 2017 10:22am | Report
skipxdan wrote:

Thanks again Bran

I'm level 29 ATM, I have rank 1 Tyr, Ra and Loki. Rank 2 Raijin and He bo. Rank 3 Arachne. Rank 4 Ares and Rank 9 Izanami (easy in arena). Should also mention this is my 1st MOBA.

I don't purposely play arena all the time I queue 3 or 4 at once but arena usually pops 99% of the time, I wont put arena in multi queue now.

I take notice of gods I play against and always "rent" gods try building them from guides ect and playing them in co-op, sometimes playing them in normal games if I think I might do ok with them.

SMITE is my first MOBA also =) You're still new at level 29, definitely don't sweat the small stuff, these games have huge learning curves (at least for me it does).

I would say that when you're trying out a new god, Arena's perfectly fine...you can play a game or two with them in that mode with specific intent to get a feel for the abilities. Then branch out into other modes.

I hadn't really played Arachne myself, but she definitely has huge potential...my one game (an Arena one) last night...9/1/17. She's super fun.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by skipxdan » November 3, 2017 4:48pm | Report
thanks again for the help been checking out the videos ect... been doin some long hrs so haven't got ingame to try my luck

skipxdan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }