Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help about using Hunters

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Help about using Hunters 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LindsayLohan » October 13, 2015 11:09am | Report
I guess I forgot to "update", well it seems all my problems got solve by using "Hastened Fatalis" it sort of makes me "dance" around the enemies and because of that single item I've had 14/2/7 sure, I guess it's not that great but it's a great improvement for what I had, around, 3/8/7. But, yes, it was all an "illusion", I guess I had to get used to the game and the role, even I manage to do good with Cupid, lol.

Now I'm trying Warriors with Hercules and just like the Hunters, it feels weird because I'm not used to the close combat thing. But thanks for all your help.

LindsayLohan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 13, 2015 12:30pm | Report
no problem.

Also for warrior's a good tip is to not keep auto attacking as without frostbound or hastened you will easily get out of range.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WhatHaveIDone » October 30, 2015 1:39pm | Report
Side question:

How is attack speed counted? Does the stopwatch reset when the arrow hit/miss an enemy or does it reset when you fire?

The reason I am asking is that when I am shooting at a tower I am not sure whether I want to keep the distance for easy escape or stay close to the tower because I kind of feel I am shooting more rapidly when I am close to the tower.

WhatHaveIDone

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 31, 2015 5:34am | Report
attack speed depends on the animation. it normally has 4 stages but because the first is done by yourself smite only has 3. all 4 are:

1. the targeting phase (were in a isometric moba your character turns around)
2. the loading phase (where the arrow gets laid on the bow etc)
3. firing of the projectile (when it starts to fly)
4. returning to original postion.

normally it all starts over after 4 again (or if you cancel 4 as it's not needed after 3 already. however cancelling in smite is harder because you need to use abilities)

when the projectile hits doesn't mind asd having 2.5 attack speed means you will fire 2.5 shots every second meaning a shot every 0.4 seconds

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » October 31, 2015 1:21pm | Report
Also while hastened fatalis is good on some hunters others it can be detremintal to your damage output as depending on your build you can overcap attack speed. Some examples of this are Apollo and Artiemis as it is very easy to overcap the max attack speed with there steroid reducing your possible damage output.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }