Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hard choice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Hard choice 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danzilla57 » July 17, 2014 4:19pm | Report
Hey there. I have a very hard decision now.. I dont know who i have to buy.. Let me explain.

There are 4 gods which i may buy for jungling. Hun Batz, Kali, Thana and Nemesis. There is the hard question. Please tell me your experiences with these gods and tell it to me which is the best choice of these 4. Imo i more like hun batz than the others... but when i playing versus a kali, i just ****ed up ^^ her ult is weird so much. Nemesis has the dash ability to escape from and cath the enemey while she has got a protect on herself witch is relfecting damage, AND ALSO SHE GOT 50% slowdown.. Thanatos... just Thanatos.. very strong god. I'm waiting your answers.

D4NZILLA.

danzilla57

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 17, 2014 4:34pm | Report
I've never really played Hun Batz but here is my take:

Kali isn't too hard of a god, except the fact you need to know about her **** early game and monstrous lategame. Her ult is kinda hard to time at the right moment.

Thanatos is decently hard, Smite marks him as very hard, but not really... He mainly relies on his Death Scythe at first. If you miss that, back up. Ult is for finishing off but I've seen people use it to initiate a kill. Be wary of his abilities taking up health. That's why he's dependent on that heal from his 1.

Nemesis is a fairly well god and I'd say has the easiest kit. Insane movement speed and damage and heavily relying on Slice and Dice. The only "hard" thing about her is timing her 3, when to use it.

I suggest you take Nemesis.

EDIT: If you like Hun Batz, get him. Just remember his extra crit from his passive and his fear on his ult.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Andrain » July 17, 2014 4:34pm | Report
Well with the new Bumba changes, Kali becomes quite an attractive proposal because of her extremely fast attack speed. Every smack is a free +10 damage.

Thanatos tends to fall off late game from most people's experience, however it also needs to get to late game for it to be a problem

Nemesis I've not really had too much play time with. She does have her advantages as you stated.

Han Batz is fun. He's more focused on his abilities and should be built a little differently then the rest of them (My opinion of course.)

Frankly it should be the one you most want to play, just make sure to learn about all of them. Kali's Ult is rather easy to deal with. Stay out of the damage aura and finish her off when it's down.

Andrain

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 17, 2014 4:57pm | Report
Thanatos, I maintain, is a garbage champion. He's only good if you're good at the game and everyone else is absolutely terrible. He's a pubstomper that's made to take people out, and his teamfight is average at *best*.

Hun Batz is the best teamfight assassin of these. If you like grouping up and playing well like that, Hun Batz's ultimate will always be useful no matter how behind you are.

Nemesis is another good one, because she's safe. Her ridiculous mobility mean she'll always get to a target, so it's hard to escape her.

Meanwhile, Kali is the hardest carry in this group, and probably in the entire game. Her passive is just ridiculous and a free Tryndamere ult backs up her survivability. Her early game is weak, but once you finish Sais and Deathbringer, you have enough to duel and beat almost anyone.

For carrying, take Kali. For teamfight/if you're scared, take Hun Batz, For Mobility/a balance, take Nemesis. Choose the one that best suits your playstyle - utility, midgame, or lategame (HB/Nem/Kali respectively)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 17, 2014 5:00pm | Report
I recommend Hun Batz. He's the best assassin for beginners out of the ones you mentioned imho, and he's just a really cool god.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 18, 2014 1:23am | Report
I also recommend Hun Batz. He is pretty easy too play. But he is an ability focused god and you need to hit a basic attack first before using another ability for the crit.

Nemesis is also a good choice

for more experienced junglers I would pick Kali

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 18, 2014 1:41am | Report
Hun Batz.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 18, 2014 1:45am | Report
^

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danzilla57 » July 18, 2014 2:22am | Report
Thanks for the nice answers. :) I know Hun Batz's playstyle, he is fantastic.. Just i read about his nerfs.. and after it i do not see choosing Hun Batz in higher tiers. -> thought he had been bad. but nvm. I think i'll buy him first, then a bit later i'll take Nemesis, and when i'm already jungling well, i'll buy Kali. You wrote nice answears and i want this 3 gods. :) i'm appreciate it! Thanks.

danzilla57

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 18, 2014 2:59am | Report
No problem ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }