Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God magical selection

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » God magical selection 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kecleon45 » April 22, 2013 3:49am | Report
Out of the current magical damage base gods, which would be the best to buy? I'm thinkin either hades or Poseidon but in still open to other suggestions. Thnx
When the time is then when and what is the why of the when?

Kecleon45

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 22, 2013 4:23am | Report
Hades is more like a support tank and team fight inditator, while poseidon is a VERY bursty mage, I could suggest both of them as they are extremely fun to play
Also try them in practice be4 you buy

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 22, 2013 5:26am | Report
My current favourite god is He Bo!
The guy has insane burst damage but not great early game, can get bullied by a Ra early, but you can own whole teams towards the end of the game!

Poseidon currently is great because his 3 is ridiculous! It's a snare with a pull and damages enemies setting up other things!
I don't play him too much but I've played a few games and he is good and fun!

Hades is great because he has alot of versatility! You can go pure damage but this is probably not the best, going tanky with damage towards the end is great, especially with magic penetration!

Try them out and see who you enjoy!

Also, try Ra!! He's free but good fun and a very good god!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » April 22, 2013 4:41pm | Report
Zeus is a rather easy, albeit squishy, mage to play. Ao Kuang is a bit harder, but has one of the highest damaging ults in the game currently.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 22, 2013 5:04pm | Report
And Ao's laning abilities are amazing.

However, if you like gods that are strong and weak get Hebo.

Ravenclaw, since when was Hebo bullied by Ra? You can easily do the main combo at Ra at level 5 and kill him. 2-3-1-4 if you max 1 first that is. I got fed that game because of Ra.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 23, 2013 1:09am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

And Ao's laning abilities are amazing.

However, if you like gods that are strong and weak get Hebo.

Ravenclaw, since when was Hebo bullied by Ra? You can easily do the main combo at Ra at level 5 and kill him. 2-3-1-4 if you max 1 first that is. I got fed that game because of Ra.

I tend to play too aggressively before I get my ult!! For shame!! =(
I tend to do much better after this as you can dodge Ra's abilities and get some nice kills! Also ganking with Hebo is fun!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MechaBowser » April 23, 2013 3:05am | Report
RevanClaw wrote:

My current favourite god is He Bo!
The guy has insane burst damage but not great early game, can get bullied by a Ra early, but you can own whole teams towards the end of the game!

Poseidon currently is great because his 3 is ridiculous! It's a snare with a pull and damages enemies setting up other things!
I don't play him too much but I've played a few games and he is good and fun!

Hades is great because he has alot of versatility! You can go pure damage but this is probably not the best, going tanky with damage towards the end is great, especially with magic penetration!

Try them out and see who you enjoy!

Also, try Ra!! He's free but good fun and a very good god!!

Exclamation points tend to lose their meaning when you use them to punctuate every sentence.

MechaBowser

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » April 23, 2013 11:13am | Report
The strongest mage in this game right now is Poseidon but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets nerfed...

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » April 24, 2013 12:17pm | Report
Guys it ao okay. We can just seep in the kuang.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kecleon45 » May 1, 2013 5:33am | Report
OK so i have practiced playing a bit of Poseidon, Hades and Zeus. So far i find Hades quite easy to play although beads and aegis really kill his ulti, Poseidon is also quite easy to play as his combo is quite easy to figure out. Zeus to me is quite squishy but his skills are amazing. I found Ao Kuang a bit confusing though as to play him you have to be quite good. He bo is very squishy and a bit hard to get used to but when i got used to him he was alright. currently i'm deciding between Zeus, Hades or Poseidon, as they seem to be pretty easy to play and the most OP. Might buy Ao Kuang or He Bo later after a bit of practice and when I've saved up on favor.

Thnx for all the suggestions guys! :) I guess I just have to narrow it down before I reach my decisions
When the time is then when and what is the why of the when?

Kecleon45

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }