Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

aphrodite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » aphrodite 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 9, 2013 7:18am | Report

His endgame damage or dps might be better wording got nerfed quite a lot after they fixed the the bug that made him get more attack speed from lvling (can't remember how much it was, but it was like 0.5 ish at least).

Well you can still just buy attakspeed items. I like my nezha with speed and shred and a bit of lifesteal, nezha realy doesn't need those umph items like void blade or devo gloves and he will still do Tons of hurt.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 9, 2013 9:05am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Well you can still just buy attakspeed items. I like my nezha with speed and shred and a bit of lifesteal, nezha realy doesn't need those umph items like void blade or devo gloves and he will still do Tons of hurt.

Ofc you can, but when the bug was there you didn't need and AS items (which normaly gives you less damage than other items). You could go full damage and still have a ridicules attack speed and do insane amounts of dps. It is still high, but not OP anymore :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by weard364 » August 9, 2013 12:42pm | Report
Thx for answers
btw how should i build her in duo lane?
I need to buy support items like bracer of replenishment or i need to build mage power?

weard364

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 9, 2013 1:54pm | Report
weard364 wrote:

Thx for answers
I need to buy support items like bracer of replenishment or i need to build mage power?

look builds up in the god guides section of smite fire.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 9, 2013 2:09pm | Report
weard364 wrote:

Thx for answers

I never use bracer except for assault, but sovereginety is a great item for support.
On Aphrodite I would build more like a magebuild to be able to heal as much as possible gem is also a great item on her ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by weard364 » August 9, 2013 2:24pm | Report

I never use bracer except for assault, but sovereginety is a great item for support.
On Aphrodite I would build more like a magebuild to be able to heal as much as possible gem is also a great item on her ;)

i tested build and won 3 of 3 games but there is 1 trouble i think i need 1 def item because i die too fast if team focus me

weard364

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tooonah » August 9, 2013 8:12pm | Report
As aphro you are really squishy early game, and you probably die within seconds. Once you get CDR and your heal does more, you become really hard to kill. I never get a defensive item and I do really well with Aphro.

Tooonah

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }