Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Officialer Mentering Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » The Officialer Mentering Thread 48 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 22, 2013 11:27am | Report
welp I'm in but note I will only mentor people who PM me, too lazy to check this thread every day XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 22, 2013 2:05pm | Report

welp I'm in but note I will only mentor people who PM me, too lazy to check this thread every day XD

The ks will be strong with your students.

May the ks be with you.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 22, 2013 3:23pm | Report
We have alot of mentors this time around. Hopefully, we can get alot of players in need of help.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EdisonKhoo » January 9, 2014 5:14am | Report
So...If I need mentor I just come here and search for mentors? O.o

p/s: I need one :p
IGN: x2Piperr

EdisonKhoo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 9, 2014 5:25am | Report
Edison, I can most probably help. I'm pretty great at micro managing. ;] Although I'm not a official UP certified mentor yet.

Perhaps my methods... are a bit extreme. *whip*

European times though. I get cranky when I play really early or late at night.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 9, 2014 5:56am | Report
Edison, just message any of the people mentioned in the thread, either on smitefire on in game. Anyone listed here has specifically stated they're willing to help, so if you're bothering them it's because they're a phony fibber :P
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EdisonKhoo » January 9, 2014 8:05am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Edison, just message any of the people mentioned in the thread, either on smitefire on in game. Anyone listed here has specifically stated they're willing to help, so if you're bothering them it's because they're a phony fibber :P

lol okay thanks :3
IGN: x2Piperr

EdisonKhoo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prodijee » January 9, 2014 10:09pm | Report
Hey! My IGN is Prodijee and I am looking for direct mentoring or a group of players (ie. clan, recruiting teams, etc.) to help me learn the deeper parts of SMITE. I have played League of Legends for three years now so I understand MOBA style games pretty well, and I keep up with competitive league teams and tournaments, but would love to get more into SMITE. I am level 18 at the time of this post and can usually play pretty well just using my mechanics, but in terms of builds, where to ward, what kinds of compositions to run, matchups, etc... I need some help! Thank you in advance for any helpful replies.

Prodijee

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 1, 2014 6:16pm | Report
Hello! I'm also quite new, but I have no previous experience with this type of game. I'm level 18 IG now and have gatherd some experience by reading guides and watching streams, but I feel I lack knowledge in so many parts of the game that I would love to be able to ask (spam) someone questions. I would really appreciate it!

My IGN is Kyomaku.

Thanks in advance!

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 2, 2014 8:28pm | Report
Kyomaku wrote:

Hello! I'm also quite new, but I have no previous experience with this type of game. I'm level 18 IG now and have gatherd some experience by reading guides and watching streams, but I feel I lack knowledge in so many parts of the game that I would love to be able to ask (spam) someone questions. I would really appreciate it!

My IGN is Kyomaku.

Thanks in advance!

Skype or PM one of the mentors and they'll get right to your questions.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }