Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

need a mentor for jungle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » need a mentor for jungle 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lord Nexodus » June 20, 2015 9:12am | Report
I am trying to get better at jungle. More specifically with bakasura. If anyone would be willing to spectate me and tell me what I need to be doing, it would help a ton. Also, I am really bad at Smite so please be patient. My IGN is nexodus4699

Lord Nexodus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 20, 2015 9:47am | Report
as I'm not playing smite a lot anymore I won't spectate (I am willing to watch an replay or recorded match) but I can give you some tips. If you can give me some match IDs (and your skill lvl order) I can give you some tips maybe.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 20, 2015 12:11pm | Report
Hello !

Although I don't play Bakasura, my main role is Jungle, and I know how Baka's kit work.

If you want to contact me, my IGN is ThePerfectPrism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 20, 2015 9:10pm | Report
Hi there,
I play a lot of Bakasura in solo and casual matches, so I understand his kit, and I main jungle as well as ADC. I don't spectate live either; my schedule is iffy and whenever I'm on Smite I'm usually playing, but I can watch replays and recorded matches. My IGN is WolfWitch, and you can PM me Match IDs. I'm going to be a bit busy next week, but I'll send you feedback the Monday after. Welcome to the community!
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }