Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for PC Mentor!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for PC Mentor! 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StubbornAegis » January 4, 2017 7:08pm | Report
Hey guys, looking for a mentor that can help with conquest tactics and methods, as well as ways to practice to improve overall gameplay. I'm very open to any help at all. I'm doing a lot of research on my own as well as playing frequently, but all these bits and pieces aren't equaling too much. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

StubbornAegis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 4, 2017 9:23pm | Report
Hey Aegis, if you can give a bit more info, it'd help some.
  1. PLatform: PC, PS4 or XBOne?
  2. Your time zone, optimal play days/times
  3. Your basic experience?
  4. Do you have specific roles you want to learn?
  5. Do you have the god pack, and if not, which gods are options?
  6. Are you familiar with builds/items? Do you want help on those as well?
Any other info you think might be relevant is good to know too.

But nothing really beats just a heck of a lot of gametime. Experience really is best, and once you have some specific things down, developing further strategies and learning other things via videos and whatnot will help...watching pro vids when you don't know much really isn't that helpful, as you won't know exactly how things apply.

Anyway, welcome!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StubbornAegis » January 5, 2017 3:16am | Report
Hey Bran,

1. PC
2. EST
3. That's hard to sum up, I feel I have the basics down, starting to learn the items and trying to counter build. I understand a bunch of God's abilities and what I need to watch out for. But not excelling in any specific area.
4. I like playing guardian, warrior, and mage, but understand that if I want to play ranked I need to know all roles.
5. Yes I have the god pack.
6. I have a basic familiar with them, but am always looking at getting better with it.

I have six gods with mastery 1 and I have a decent understanding of those gods. My goal is to be able to play ranked with some confidence. I feel there is too much to learn right now, so anything you could do to help would be awesome. I'm not sure where to start really...

StubbornAegis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StubbornAegis » January 5, 2017 3:22am | Report
Also for optimal play times would be Tuesdays and weekend. A little odd, but Tuesdays are a designated smite night for me so I usually start at 4:30pm and play until 9pm. And weekend time would need to be scheduled, as I am in the process of looking for a house, and overtime can be sporadic.

StubbornAegis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 5, 2017 4:58am | Report
I could try to mentor you, if you're willing to wait till S4, in 2-3 weeks
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StubbornAegis » January 5, 2017 1:23pm | Report
Yeah man, absolutely! You see the new god? That is crazy!

StubbornAegis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » January 16, 2017 10:44am | Report
Yeah I'm taking a pause from mentoring to wait until S4 but once that pulls around and I get a grasp on what appears to be the new meta I'd definitely give teaching you a shot.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StubbornAegis » January 20, 2017 5:25am | Report
I shouldn't be too hard to teach, I learn very quickly and will never assume that I am right. I will ask questions that might challenge what your saying, our for clarification for sure, but I will trust your views more than my own. Hopefully this will be successful.

StubbornAegis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » January 24, 2017 12:23am | Report
The new patch for season 4 is a big patch. There are a lot new items and a new meta. It is like it's a complete new game. I understand. Where he is coming from. Just be patience it is worth the wait.

Time2medicate

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }