Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help needed jungle?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Help needed jungle? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChefCheerios » July 27, 2015 5:04pm | Report
So i just started playing Smite and ive been kinda only sticking to Arena and Assault at the moment, reason being that im a little cautious heading into Conquest because i still might need help with some of the gameplay mechanics, rotations, etc. Now i have read most of the guides on beginning Conquest and it just seems like i need a hands on experience. I would like to start out by just learning jungle first since it seems like the hardest role. i usually play anywhere from 1130 am to 800pm. So any help you guys had would be appreciated XD IGN:ChefCheerio

ChefCheerios

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 27, 2015 5:23pm | Report
11:30 am -> 8pm in which time zone darlin ?^^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChefCheerios » July 27, 2015 5:24pm | Report
Eastern Standard Time

ChefCheerios

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 27, 2015 5:47pm | Report
add me in game ->

ThePerfectPrism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChefCheerios » July 27, 2015 5:58pm | Report
Okay thank you :)

ChefCheerios

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » September 11, 2015 8:38am | Report
I also have your issue. I started off Arena because its so fun and hectic, most games at least, and some joust. I tried Conquest and felt like a different ball park. It felt like joust so my confidence was a bit high. Then it got different. I play Freya and i get put in Mid lane. But im told shes more of a jungler and i think support..(?) not sure. But i wanna learn roles and strats and etc

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 11, 2015 9:20am | Report
freya is normally used in the jungle (I have never seen her support) my advise would be to learn conquest in your lower lvls as a lot of players are noob instead of dropping in on lvl 30 as most players already know how to play then.

I would recommend pentargonite's role and etiquette guide for a bit more insight on the roles and conquest on it's own.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » September 11, 2015 9:30am | Report
Normally all you would need is good communication. I remember when I first started Conquest i sucked HARD, but with teams that could tell me what to do (nicely) we won by a longshot. Jungler is by far the hardest, cause there is so many things to keep up with.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 11, 2015 9:33am | Report
IMO support is even harder but yeah those 2 roles are considered to be the hardest

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }