Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Experienced player mentoring on PC!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Experienced player mentoring on PC! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TopDogs » February 22, 2017 6:06pm | Report
Hi all, my name is TopDogs and I am going to start offering a mentoring service for Smite on pc. I’ve been playing the game thoroughly since the mid-end of season 1 and am comfortable with a variety of topics concerning the game. I can be of assistance on things anywhere from builds with any god in any situation/game mode, to just basic mechanics! I am also a part of the SmiteFire clan on Smite, playing with recognizable members of SmiteFire quite often. Members such as BranMuffin, Zilby, PerfectPrism, and more are a part of my circle of Smite friends.

I live in EST and am usually on every night, sometimes throughout the day as well. Feel free to pm me with inquiries, hopefully you guys will let me teach you the ways of Smite through some chill fun filled games!
Further contact info: Curse: Jaberg4153
Discord: Jaberg#8753

TopDogs

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 22, 2017 6:11pm | Report
He's also a funny guy. He's the one whose speed buff I was trying to steal, poorly.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/video/bacchus-buff-secure-fail-598
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » February 23, 2017 9:48am | Report
PS to ya'll: Try to not disturb him while his under the weather.... he can be quite a bore at times ;)

Jk, he's amazing, prob. one of the best ADCs I have in close-touch.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 2, 2017 11:16am | Report
TopDogs ADC example: http://smite.guru/match/pc/321013347

Muffin Bacchus example too =)

Our team was pressured early, our Susano looked lost, and the other 3 all tried to surrender multiple times...don't get giving up when things are relatively even.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }