Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Conquest coaching

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Conquest coaching 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reversegods » May 31, 2015 9:31pm | Report
When i first started playing smite, i made the stupid mistake of only playing arena to level 30, and eventually only stucked with it. I wanna learn how to conquest efficently, i know the basics, but not the new "meta". I was wondering if someone could coach me on how to actually play conquest, since i'm more of a hands on hands type of person. Thanks

Reversegods

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 1, 2015 4:59am | Report
What role do you want to learn? Conquest is very broad, it would be nearly impossible to coach you in all 5 roles at once.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2015 12:47pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

What role do you want to learn? Conquest is very broad, it would be nearly impossible to coach you in all 5 roles at once.

wrong but it's hard to deeply choach someone as a lot of roles are pretty easy and the basics can already do a lot in CQ

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reversegods » June 1, 2015 8:29pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

I tried conquest earlier today, and i realize my #1 problem is when to rotate and how to gank, I prefer mid or solo, so thanks if you can help me.

Reversegods

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 2, 2015 6:23pm | Report
If You're solo :

You'll only rotate when you win your lane. When do you win your lane ?

When you out-farm and destroy the enemy tower.

How to do that ? Just being good at the god you're playing with, which is very hard by itself.

If You're mid :

You'll rotate as soon as level 5 starts. A lane needs help ? Go gank it !

Normally, you'll want to gank the enemy went back to base, or if he's missing and he's ganking a lane.

Janus is the best god to do this, since he can rotate exactly when he gets level 5, with he's ult, Through Space and Time.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrollyTheSolly » June 6, 2015 12:52pm | Report
I would be happy to teach you the basics of conquest and the basics of every role, add me in game (TrollyTheSolly) to talk!

TrollyTheSolly

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }