Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Apollo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Apollo 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Till I Relapse » November 20, 2015 9:36pm | Report
Hi, i have started maining Apollo, any good apollo players out there wich got a trick or two to share?

Till I Relapse

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Till I Relapse » November 22, 2015 1:16am | Report
No one plays Apollo?

Till I Relapse

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 22, 2015 5:37am | Report
It's not that no one plays Apollo, it's cuz there are no real tips and tricks for him.

1- He's Serenade gives you Physical Protection

2- If you're enemy is low, So Beautiful the wave and use The Moves through the wave, this way you get stacks and you can find a way to kill him

3- If you're gonna Ult, use a Mana Pot before it.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 22, 2015 11:20am | Report
Also always remember to use Serenade before ulting if you're in danger since the mesmerize lasts long enough for you to escape safely
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » November 22, 2015 2:35pm | Report
Always stack Audacity before going into a fight, the attack speed is insane and can easily get you to the cap limit easily.
Apart from that just be the average hunter.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 22, 2015 3:58pm | Report
@Sodsboy, I would say only do that if it's reasonable to do so, don't be doing a jungle camp to get your passive up while both teams are engaging, that's an easy way to throw a fight.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BroVoice » November 23, 2015 3:21am | Report
No one plays Apollo? ********. Apollo is still really good ADC if you know how to play him properly. His passive is just the best of most passives from the hunters. Apollo can be played both defensively and aggressively. I will be making the guide for Apollo so you can follow up the guide ;)

BroVoice

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }