Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Girl Looking for Fun Friends!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New Girl Looking for Fun Friends! 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RedDollia » June 7, 2015 12:36pm | Report
Hi everybuddy! I'm not too new to Smite, just finally decided to make an account and try to join the community on this site. I'm level 30 and mostly a casual player. I main guardians, do well with mages, not as experienced with other roles. Currently my favorite mode is Joust (3v3) but I'm trying to learn Conquest so I can start playing ranked. I'd love to make some friends that can help me learn, and maybe even join a clan. I like to make sure people are cool before I give them my username, so let's talk!

RedDollia

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » June 7, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Welcome to SmiteFire, I'm Stuke and hope this site will help you play Smite. This site can help you learn some news tricks or gods along the way with guides and builds for said gods.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 2:32pm | Report
Hey! I can definitely help you out with conquest, just PM me, and I'll send you some advice.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 7, 2015 5:43pm | Report
Hi !

I'm pretty sure that you'll love this place !

BTW, I'm Prism. If you need anything ( Personal Encounters not included ;) ;) ) just PM me !

Pretty sure Fem has helped you with conquest, but if you still need help on anything you didn't think she could explain really well ( Which I really doubt ) then PM me !

It'll be fun having you around !

~Prism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 6:03pm | Report
Awwww Prism <3
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 7, 2015 6:33pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Awwww Prism <3

<3 Love for my favorite girl in this site <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 6:35pm | Report
Hush, don't pick favorites. But yeah, Prism is awesome. So is Zilby, check out all his guides, they're great.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RedDollia » June 8, 2015 7:01pm | Report
Thanks guys! Sorry I just saw your replies, woops. I've been using this site for guides since I started playing but never thought about actually joining the community until now. It's great to see people are so friendly. c: I can't wait to learn more.

RedDollia

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadalinHH » June 15, 2015 4:06pm | Report
Well, I can help you with tips on Conquest and other modes. My IGN is MadalinHH, feel free to add me. :D

MadalinHH

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 16, 2015 7:37am | Report
for quations on something of the game you can just post them here (or make a new thread). we will make sure that they get anwsered

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }