Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Level 30 Baby

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Level 30 Baby 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrophieTy » December 11, 2014 2:08pm | Report
Yeah! Just hit level 30, been playing around a month and a half haha.

Loving joust mode, been placed into silver division 5, which I don't think is too bad :D

Do you guys play a lot of joust?

So, How're you doing?

Fancy playing some time? Hit me up with a message, I love playing with new people!
Hit me up on my social profiles, over at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechieTyler

I will be Live streaming Smite based content over on my Twitch channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/trophiety/profile

Feel free to drop by, give me some tips or tell me how awful I am, I appreciate the feedback!

TrophieTy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by khoRneELF » December 16, 2014 1:00am | Report
Smurfgaming the next account to level 30:
http://e-sportwelt.blogspot.de/ (inactive (since 2008))
zurueckgenommen

khoRneELF

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FullBlaze » December 16, 2014 1:22am | Report
I'm planning to play joust. Enjoying it just never played it in league.

Any tips for a beginner in joust?
Guide:
Chaacs mighty ax

FullBlaze

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by khoRneELF » December 16, 2014 4:26am | Report
FullBlaze wrote:

I'm planning to play joust. Enjoying it just never played it in league.

Any tips for a beginner in joust?

League Joust is 1on1, not 3on3 like Randomjoust.

Good gods for 1on1 are currently: Kali, Anhur, Ymir, Loki, Chronos and Hel.
http://e-sportwelt.blogspot.de/ (inactive (since 2008))
zurueckgenommen

khoRneELF

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 16, 2014 5:03am | Report
I like to think I play a bit of joust and would be highest ranked on the forums but firraria rekd me in rankings and is plat 2 (2 divisions above me). So advice from him is good too.

First off the bans/picks is really important. You should know ahead of time a variety of 5 gods that you are confident you can win with a majority of the time. The highest win rates are by Kali and Chronos being at 60%. However don't play a god simply because she's broken. I don't want to be a hypocrite but there's actually a wide variety of gods that can do good or fairly well in 1v1s. All hunters, Aphrodite, Chang'e, Kali, Mercury, Vulcan, Freya, Bakasura, Chronos, Hel, Chaac, Hercules, etc.

1v1s are all about counter building, outplaying, and knowing your enemy's kit. For instance if I'm playing against a Loki and I aegis him to counter his ult. I can be aggressive. However do know he has Vanish. So if that's on cool down as well, you can unleash all he'll on him or use a stun or something to get him out of Vanish. To win in a 1v1, you need to know what your enemy is dependent on, what's their weakness, and what's exploitable. To play around enemies who take advantage of your cooldowns, save your most important ability, save your escape, and build cool down.

For auto attack based gods, use a Witchblade or midguardian mail. Hide of the Nemean Lion works against hunters to counter lifesteal. Also know flat penetration is an important stat. This way you can shred through your enemy phoenix/titan late game. Be sure to get Titan's Bane or Obsidian Shard if your enemy gets the slightest defense.

One more thing you should realize is that buffs are very important. Whenever you push a lane, instead of going for tower damage, go take two buffs.it gets you ahead in xp so if you do this 5 or more times, you'll be 2-3 levels ahead of them already. Soon as you rank up in ranked, your enemy will contest for buffs. Try to get the buff timers for the most buffs as possible. So you can rotate efficiently without losing too much gold in lane.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FullBlaze » December 16, 2014 5:14am | Report
Greenevers

Thanks for the tipabout the bufs. never tought of it, it will help me a lot.

When pushed up to tower take 2 buffs then back or go farming in lane?
Guide:
Chaacs mighty ax

FullBlaze

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 16, 2014 5:33am | Report
Take the buffs after you clear one lane when there're not there. When you know when the next wave comes go back to the lane.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }