Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hi, I'm Everly playing on PS4

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Hi, I'm Everly playing on PS4 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » April 3, 2016 12:47am | Report
Hey Everly!

I tried posting this earlier but the site was giving me some issues.

For picking gods to buy, I can only recommend what worked for me when I first started. In a given week I'd try all of the rotation gods and find one that I really like and play them most of that week. By the end, you should likely have enough favor to buy them outright, that's how I came across Chang'e when I first started out as well as a few of my other favorite gods. There are also a few gods like Artemis that cost less favor to purchase, so look through and see if you want to try one of the less expensive ones to buy. Eventually though, I had a backlog of 3 gods that I wanted to buy that I had tried in different free rotations and broke down and bought the god pack, but it really is a good deal for 30$.

As for falling behind, you're likely not farming effectively enough. Farming involves killing minion waves, jungle camps and can include player assists and kills. I would put all your focus on killing minion waves first since that's the easiest way to keep your level up. Remember, you still get experience as long as you're near a minion that a teammate kills, so it doesn't always have to be you. To really get the hang of farming efficiently I'd recommend playing Ra, he's great at clearing minion waves and jungle camps, as well as sustaining your health with his heal, so it's much easier to level up with gods like him as a beginner (and he's free!).

Anyways, good luck out there!
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Everly » April 3, 2016 4:55am | Report
Awesome suggestions Zilby. It is a work in progress that is for sure. I don't go into the jungle too much in thenJoust. I'll start that and see what effect it has.

Everly

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 4, 2016 1:28am | Report
You don't necessary need to be killing minions being close to them with the same amount of gods around it to gain equal amount of exp as the other team people in there.
(as several people here make it look like last hit bonus also increases exp but it doesn't)
It is recommended to try and last hit them to gain more gold from them.

Also for picking gods just stick to the rotation till you found someone (or like cake said jungle practise)

Also try out all modes a bit as learning several at lvl 30 is gonna be hard. (oh and jump PvP as quickly as possible on them too)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }