Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hi all. New player to ps4.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Hi all. New player to ps4. 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 31, 2016 12:02am | Report
killstealing etc sounds really like pre-lvl 30 stuff here. It will pas when console players start to understand MOBAs compared to the 10 million CoD and other FPS games they played don't care about a K/D/A at all.

Hope you reported the Ymir as that should have been reported (especcially if he admitted it in chat)

fenrir thigns sounds indeed as a bug

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nickthethief » April 4, 2016 12:34pm | Report
Hey if you ever want to play add me on psn nick___fry (three underscores)

nickthethief

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Traggisk23 » May 16, 2016 11:36am | Report
I love playing Arena mode but I've seen to many random players just wanting to get the most kills. I always run support as Ymir and it's rare to see when other players are in syncharge with defending the minions. If you're ever up for some gaming my gamer tag: traggisk23

Traggisk23

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Paytend07 » May 18, 2016 10:53am | Report
The ps4 community is pretty trash. I've played it since the closed beta on ps4. That's all people do is spam emotes when you die or lock in without calling anything. I was talking to a dude on joust and I called guardian (I have a diamond ares) and he chooses ares even though I called it and he said oh yeah I'm good with him. He was straight trash. People on ps4 irritate me sometimes... My username is my Psn btw

Paytend07

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }