Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Hello! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bishiba » August 9, 2018 9:25pm | Report
Hey guys, played the game and checked builds here for some time and decided to join so I can start dropping votes on the builds I like... Wouldn't it be great if anyone could just drop a vote on a build, just so that people know which builds are reliable and not? Such magic dreams. Either way, now I am a part of this I guess.

Bishiba

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » August 9, 2018 10:41pm | Report
Welcome to Smitefire! By everyone I'm assuming you're referring to visiters without accuonts?

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » August 9, 2018 11:30pm | Report
I up and down vote as I feel a guide deserves, but, yeah, we do need more people voting. And welcome to the site! Holler if you have any questions.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 10, 2018 12:18am | Report
If we have anyone vote on a guide it will likely lead to some noobs up voting bad builds and down voting good builds. Yes the same can happen with accounts made on here, but those people can be convinced of their ill ways if they comment or create their own builds, which would be harder for anonymous users.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » August 10, 2018 6:45am | Report
Welcome to the site my friend!

In my opinion they should change this vote system to something better and let everyone, even the ones that doesn't have accounts here vote up or down, plus, encourage people to vote.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }