Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Greetings, Smitefire community.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Greetings, Smitefire community. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WolfHero » May 29, 2013 1:36pm | Report
My IGN is Wolfhero. I'm also known in places as Wolfbane and a few other names, it's great to meet you all.

I came to these forums with the intention of learning and getting better at this game... But most importantly, I came here to make friends to play with in teams. ^^;

I recently got my goodwill canned thanks to some kind of kick from god selection I had nothing to do with, and I thought I'd talk with you all while I wait for Deserter to run out.

I also have skype for those interested...

A friend of mine for a lack of better words "disowned" me, stating he would like me to get on his level (skill-wise) before he played with me. I'm not mad with him, but it is kind of a bummer. Here's to hoping I learn from all of this.

WolfHero

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 29, 2013 1:41pm | Report
Welcome to SmiteFire. I'll save you the sarcasm intro I gave to the last person that made one of these threads.

Feel free to jump in on threads and give your opinions. We all learn from it... mostly.

I have a feeling that your "friend" will return, with a stick of arrogance up his ***. Feel free to laugh in his face when he does.

There are plenty of people looking for others to join their team. Look around and find the one that suits you best.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 29, 2013 10:04pm | Report
And I suppose that friend is a person who's a sick, twisted, fool.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 30, 2013 1:42am | Report
Nah, its behfar
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }