Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

AVGL College Esports - SmiteFireans

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » AVGL College Esports - SmiteFireans 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 23, 2015 12:46am | Report

Hello all! As some of you know I'm currently in my freshman year of college. As such, I've become interested in the American Video Game League (AVGL) for college students. Currently to register for a team you need to be currently attending college and passing classes. You can then sign up to be on a team with students from colleges in your region (see region map here, you must have a .edu email too join). Wins will result in free gems!

I have established my own team which you're all welcome to ask to join assuming you're in a similar situation, the "SmiteFireans," (this is simply my way to give something back to the site through name recognition if said team ends up doing at all well, said team is not "officially" related in any way to the site unless some admin or mod wishes to make it so *wink wink nudge nudge*). Pm me a request if you'd like to join (either here or on my avgl profile), I'll look over your smite profile and may ask you a few questions to see if you'd be a good fit before joining. Because I'm trying to form a team, there will be some minor prerequisites that I'll put below.

prerequisites

However, regardless of whether or not you're interested in my newly established team, if you're a college student interested in playing smite in an actual league, this is your chance! The website is here if you missed it. Good luck and keep smiting guys :]
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 23, 2015 1:31am | Report
Forgot to mention, there is a reddit post on this if you guys have questions. I also have too much fun with logos.

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 23, 2015 1:40am | Report
Damn.... Is this USA only?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 23, 2015 1:42am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Damn.... Is this USA only?

Seeing that the site's name is the "American" video game league, I'd assume so :/
You could look up to see if there's anything similar going on in Europe though

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 23, 2015 5:11am | Report
Zilby wrote:

Seeing that the site's name is the "American" video game league, I'd assume so :/
You could look up to see if there's anything similar going on in Europe though

I'm not in Europe as well :/

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » December 23, 2015 7:23am | Report
I wish we had those kind of events when I was at college :(

Wish you good luck !

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 23, 2015 1:15pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

I'm not in Europe as well :/

Oh yeah, you're in Japan right?

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 23, 2015 8:07pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

Oh yeah, you're in Japan right?

Yeah.... We don't have stuff like this here, either.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 27, 2016 2:17pm | Report
AVGL just posted yesterday (post here) that teams have been expanded to all members within the same state, if anyone's in MA, hmu :D

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 27, 2016 2:52pm | Report
Gl zilbs
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }