Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thoth - God of Knowlegde

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Thoth - God of Knowlegde 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Marethyu » July 8, 2016 12:30am | Report
This god needs to be in the Egyptian pantheon, I don't know why he isn't already there, so I am suggesting him now. Thoth Egyptian God of Knowlegde. Please give feedback, feel free to critizize the numbers.

God: Thoth
Title: God of knowlegde
Type: Ranged, Magical
Class: Mage
Pros: High sustain

Passive: Tactical thinker
Thoth deals 10% more damage against enemies below 33% health. This includes special abilities.

1st ability: Ankh amulet
Thoth raises his Ankh amulet healing himself and nearby allies.

Healing (in % of Thoths max health): 5/10/15/20/25
Cooldown: 10s
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90

2nd ablity: Ibis flock
Thoth summons three ibises to fight for him. Thoth also gains movement speed

Ibis damage (in % of Thoths basic attack damage): 55/60/65/70/75
Duration: 5s
Ibis health (in % of Thoths max health): 2/4/6/8/10
Movement speed %: 10/15/20/25/30
Cooldown: 12s
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100

3rd ability: Summon Baboon
Thoth summons a baboon to fight with him. Baboon has increased movement and attack speed (based on Thoths)

Baboon damage(% of thoths basic attack): 90/95/100/105/110
Baboon health (% of Thoths max health): 3/6/9/12/15
Cooldown: 12s
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100

Ultimate: Obelisk of knowledge
Thoth raises an tall obelisk. Over 5 seconds it charges up. It can charge faster from damage dealt to Thoth, and enemies are slowed in its radius. When fully charged it explodes outwards dealing damage to all enemies and healing allies.

Damage: 50% of Thorhs max health
Damage (to get charged): 10% of Thoths max health
Heal: 10% of Thoths max health
Cooldown: 90s
Cost: 80/90/100/110/120

Marethyu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CometCrawler7 » July 20, 2016 6:31pm | Report
So at max rank with 40 percent CD, his one has a 6 second cool down. Therefore allowing him and his allies to heal back to full health in 24 seconds? What if he gets Gauntlet of Thebes? or Rod of Ascp? OP heals! You should tone down his healing to probably max out at 15 or 20%. Additionally, his ultimate sounds exactly like ISIS's ultimate. Besides that, I do like that you included his animals of worship into his kit.

CometCrawler7

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » July 20, 2016 7:42pm | Report
His ult does damage based off his health, which I dont suggest considering a half of 2000 is 1000, and just about every god has max health of 2000 and up. He also sounds like a basic attacking mage, so building more health just for the ult just goes against his playstyle.

IF you still want to stay with the passive, make him do more damage cause 10% is low, maybe 15% at 50% health since 33% is also low and is basically execute range.

I can see more interesting concepts coming from Thoth besides a basic attacking mage, he is basically a weaker version of Sol with an Eset ult. No insults intended.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cuslasher » September 24, 2016 8:52am | Report
I also am surprised this god is not in smite, and have created a move set for him. However, I have not put in numbers for damage etc.
Could I please have some assistance in this area?
I shall post the proposed abilities for my version shortly.

cuslasher

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cuslasher » September 24, 2016 9:31am | Report
Passive: Quick Learner
For each successful basic attack, Thoth gains bonus magical power, up to a cap of 6 successful basic attacks, gaining power each time.

1st Ability: Learn
Thoth marks an ally or enemy god. If it is an enemy, they take damage for each second the mark is on them, until they use an ability. If the god is an ally, they get healed for each second the mark is on them, until they use an ability. The enemy god would be visible on the minimap they use an ability. The ability the god uses becomes Thoth's second ability.

2nd Ability: Recall
Thoth uses the ability he has learnt from Learn, obeying all the components of the move.

3rd Ability: Words of Binding
Thoth throws an ink pot forwards at a target location in front of him, damaging and slowing enemies in the circle. Thoth then throws a scroll at the centre of the circle, stunning any enemies there for 1s. The circle slows more in the last 10% of its duration, and lasts longer at different levels.

Ulitimate: Order
Thoth stuns every enemy god in the map for 1.5s, and does damage based on his total magical power. The enemies are then slowed for 5s.

cuslasher

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » September 24, 2016 9:46am | Report
That's some nice ideas, cuslasher.

Would help if you provided stats, however.

Also I think that the number 2, "Recall", should not work with ultimates. He'd basically have the chance of getting 2 ultimates.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » September 24, 2016 11:21am | Report
cuslasher wrote:

I also am surprised this god is not in smite, and have created a move set for him. However, I have not put in numbers for damage etc.
Could I please have some assistance in this area?
I shall post the proposed abilities for my version shortly.

he's actually the next god after Camamotz, according to datamining.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » September 24, 2016 12:10pm | Report
DucksRock wrote:

he's actually the next god after Camamotz, according to datamining.

Yet we still don't have Set, Jormungand, Tsukuyomi, Horus, or Achilles so I'm slightly annoyed about the major gods HR has been ignoring for awhile now.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cuslasher » September 24, 2016 12:32pm | Report
Yes, I forgot to mention that it would not work with ults.

cuslasher

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 24, 2016 1:54pm | Report
@Stuke The ra we have in game is often associated with being Horus, and Achilles was a demigod (Hercules at least becomes a god in his mythology). Your other points are valid tho
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }