Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Reisen Udongein Inaba, Lunacy-Inducing Moon Rabbit

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Reisen Udongein Inaba, Lunacy-Inducing Moon Rabbit 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 21, 2014 5:03am | Report
Passive is very interesting while being balanced. I like it a lot. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of the kit.

Her one is alright. AoE extended cone slow with small damage. Seems balanced.

Her two is very interesting; it has quite a lot of single-target damage potential. Are the detonations AoE, and if they are, how big? (The attack speed debuff sounds a bit bloated, but whatever.)

Her three is yet another utility, low-damage skill…but the rebuff invisibility thing is pretty cool.

Her ult…is honestly really boring. You get max rebuffs at rank 1, like literally every other skill.

Other: Uh, there’s a reason I don’t like Touhou, and part of it is the weird names. I want to scream at your commoner-like names and say that it’s called “Fear,” not “Tremble.”

General: I noted that her mana costs are all pretty high. In addition, she doesn’t seem to have a wave clear skill. Also, none of her abilities improve in anything but damage with rank. This is not a good thing, unless you want to make her an early-game magical assassin…except all of her scalings AND base damage suck.

I recommend giving her abilities some kind of scaling on their debuffs or CC (on at least one ability), and if you really want to make her a mage, I recommend giving her a more damage-based ability for waveclearing, as your god simply cannot clear waves as is. She’d make a pretty cool guardian though.

Basically, give her more base damage and higher scalings, to give her an incentive to build power. Also, give her some kind of scaling CC, to give her an incentive to level it up as well as level up in general. Getting max power out of all or most of your abilities at rank 1 = guardian support material.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 21, 2014 7:39am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Passive is very interesting while being balanced. I like it a lot. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of the kit.

Her one is alright. AoE extended cone slow with small damage. Seems balanced.

Her two is very interesting; it has quite a lot of single-target damage potential. Are the detonations AoE, and if they are, how big? (The attack speed debuff sounds a bit bloated, but whatever.)

Her three is yet another utility, low-damage skill�but the rebuff invisibility thing is pretty cool.

Her ult�is honestly really boring. You get max rebuffs at rank 1, like literally every other skill.

Other: Uh, there�s a reason I don�t like Touhou, and part of it is the weird names. I want to scream at your commoner-like names and say that it�s called �Fear,� not �Tremble.�

General: I noted that her mana costs are all pretty high. In addition, she doesn�t seem to have a wave clear skill. Also, none of her abilities improve in anything but damage with rank. This is not a good thing, unless you want to make her an early-game magical assassin�except all of her scalings AND base damage suck.

I recommend giving her abilities some kind of scaling on their debuffs or CC (on at least one ability), and if you really want to make her a mage, I recommend giving her a more damage-based ability for waveclearing, as your god simply cannot clear waves as is. She�d make a pretty cool guardian though.

Basically, give her more base damage and higher scalings, to give her an incentive to build power. Also, give her some kind of scaling CC, to give her an incentive to level it up as well as level up in general. Getting max power out of all or most of your abilities at rank 1 = guardian support material.

Hey, thanks for another review!

The detonations are AoE, and they are as big as a lvl 4 Mercury Made You Look
I'll try and work on the ultimate, and yeah the numbers are still off. Prolly notch up the damage here and there.

Uh, and weird names are Touhou's essence! (Where else will you get Scarlet Sign "Red the Nightless Castle" or Second Card "My Heartbreak"?)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 22, 2014 10:19pm | Report
After due consideration, i finally decided to make her a Guardian. THis time the cc and debuffs scale, reworked her stats, and changed her 3 and ult. I hope this version works.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 22, 2014 11:03pm | Report
Everything except her ult (and maybe her stealth skill, which needs to have a clause saying that attacking breaks stealth, and maybe have the stealth be reduced to 2 or 2.5 secs at max rank) is perfect, which can deal 2400 damage on a single target (+400% of your magical power). Might want to work on the latter. (Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but it fires multiple homing rounds, like ZK's ult but with more projectiles, yes?)

Like, oh my god. As a guardian, this is perfect.

One last thing: If you want (not needed), try adding MP scalings to her CC. Maybe tone her CC down a tad (like -5 or 10% base slow). That will make her the first TRUE magical support in this game. Like, a support mage, like from other, proper MOBAs.

^ plz plz plz plz plz

(you don't have too but I'd like it if you do pretty plz)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 23, 2014 1:00am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Everything except her ult (and maybe her stealth skill, which needs to have a clause saying that attacking breaks stealth, and maybe have the stealth be reduced to 2 or 2.5 secs at max rank) is perfect, which can deal 2400 damage on a single target (+400% of your magical power). Might want to work on the latter. (Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but it fires multiple homing rounds, like ZK's ult but with more projectiles, yes?)

Like, oh my god. As a guardian, this is perfect.

One last thing: If you want (not needed), try adding MP scalings to her CC. Maybe tone her CC down a tad (like -5 or 10% base slow). That will make her the first TRUE magical support in this game. Like, a support mage, like from other, proper MOBAs.

^ plz plz plz plz plz

(you don't have too but I'd like it if you do pretty plz)

Watered down the slow, and the ult, and yes the ult fires homing rounds which is divided equally according to the number of gods in the area.

Added several infos on the invisibility and the ult.

Just one question. How do you scale cc based on mp? Is it something around the lines of "+0.05 seconds/50 magical power" or something like that?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 23, 2014 11:22am | Report
That was not the way to fix the ult. A better idea would be to revert it back to the old version and say "5 rounds per god max" or something like that. And it still does too much damage; 115 x 15 = 1725 base + 150% of MP = strongest single target magical nuke in the game.

As for MP scalings, I think 100 MP = 5% slow or atk speed reduction is fine.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }