Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Reisen Udongein Inaba, Lunacy-Inducing Moon Rabbit

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Reisen Udongein Inaba, Lunacy-Inducing Moon Rabbit 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 14, 2014 5:05am | Report
Sooo, does anyone actually notice my apparent love for Touhou? Well, i think this god idea will show you.

This is a god idea for one of my favorite Touhou characters, Reisen.
Without further ado, here she is! Reisen U****ein Inaba, Lunacy-Inducing Moon Rabbit!

Reisen U****ein Inaba is a moon rabbit that fled to earth as a result of the "Lunar War" in 1969 a.d (in which, actually, is the Apollo 11 landing.) She made the way to earth, and found the fugitives Kaguya Houraisan and Eirin Yagokoro. In exchange for refuge, now she works for the two of them.

Type : Guardian (Magical damage)
Health : 475 (+75/lvl)
Mana :295 (+65/lvl)
Attack Speed : 0.95 (+0.02/lvl)
Basic Attack damage : 50 (+10/lvl)
Phys. Protection : 20 (+2.2/lvl)
Mag. Protection : 28 (+1.1/lvl)

Passive : Sanity Break

Skill 1 : Corolla Vision

Skill 2 : Weak Heart Desolation

Skill 3 : Shortsight X-Wave

Skill 4 (Ultimate) : Lunatic Red Eyes

I came up with this concept after playing Reisen in the fighting games. There, Reisen is the type who tricks enemies by showing them things that are not there and driving them to insanity.

Her guardian role is pretty conforming to lore as well, as she is, after all, the bodyguard of Eirin and Kaguya.

Reisen's the type of playing 'Mind games', so her passive and skills show that bodies can be trained (you can have Chaacka bodies or Apollo abs, but not a strong mind). That's why i built her around debuffing the enemies. This gives her an amazing teamfight presence and decent dueling.

Well, i think that's all. Of course, this is my first 'real' god idea, so feedbacks and criticism is appreciated.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 14, 2014 5:55am | Report
That is one hot rabbit ._.

I like the lore and how you fit it with her skillset and all, but a couple p' problemos.

If anything, this god needs a buff. She has no teamfight presence, no single target damage, other gods will rip her apart! You nee at least one more direct damaging ability or something to fit her gameplay at least. Her set is more focused on the laning phase and even her ultimate, takes double damage from tower and minions? I'm guessing they spawn at the phoenix like minions in each lane? How will the rabbit god know when to use skill 1? The first minion that is in her radius of some sort? Dunno. I mean, if you're going to make a god's ultimate for "split-pushing" it shouldn't be killed so easily from minions and towers.

Normally I would say to reduce the stealth time, but since Serqet essentially can have a vanish 24/7, I guess it matters more that I feel like you should replace the 2 with some sort of dash or double hop (since you have no escape for a "rabbit" which are generally quick) which does some damage. Maybe something like Bastet's leap.

Skill 3 and 1 I actually like, but I suggest increasing the CD a bit on the 3 and increasing the damage on the 1 a bit.

I definitely recommend changing the ult around, I'm not sure what you want to do there but maybe you can do something related to her lore.

Good luck

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 14, 2014 6:16am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

That is one hot rabbit ._.

I like the lore and how you fit it with her skillset and all, but a couple p' problemos.

If anything, this god needs a buff. She has no teamfight presence, no single target damage, other gods will rip her apart! You nee at least one more direct damaging ability or something to fit her gameplay at least. Her set is more focused on the laning phase and even her ultimate, takes double damage from tower and minions? I'm guessing they spawn at the phoenix like minions in each lane? How will the rabbit god know when to use skill 1? The first minion that is in her radius of some sort? Dunno. I mean, if you're going to make a god's ultimate for "split-pushing" it shouldn't be killed so easily from minions and towers.

Normally I would say to reduce the stealth time, but since Serqet essentially can have a vanish 24/7, I guess it matters more that I feel like you should replace the 2 with some sort of dash or double hop (since you have no escape for a "rabbit" which are generally quick) which does some damage. Maybe something like Bastet's leap.

Skill 3 and 1 I actually like, but I suggest increasing the CD a bit on the 3 and increasing the damage on the 1 a bit.

I definitely recommend changing the ult around, I'm not sure what you want to do there but maybe you can do something related to her lore.

Good luck

Thanks for the feedback!

The laning phase is what i had in mind when i created her kit, but yeah i think rabbits should get a lot more mobility. I think i failed in the ult. Tried to make the 3 clones balanced but ended up making them too weak, it seems. Thanks for clearing that.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 14, 2014 7:08am | Report
No problem, glad to help

Are mana costs for each ability not needed? Haven't seen them in any entries

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 14, 2014 7:11am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

No problem, glad to help

Are mana costs for each ability not needed? Haven't seen them in any entries

It'll be added soon. Still looking at ideal mana costs.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 14, 2014 3:20pm | Report
Her base attack damage is kinda broken (+25 per level means 580 base damage on each basic attack at level 20) I mean, holy ****, that's more than some abilities.

Passive: Boring. After hitting with a few basics, you get some mana. It doesn't do much outside of early game and quickly falls off into insignificance. I suggest changing it or reworking it.

Weak Heart "Demotivation" can be potentially ridiculous. It could disable an ultimate or an escape, or a useless skill. It's too luck-based, basically. Other than that, in terms of damage and scaling and CD and such, it's fine. But the bonus effect is overpowered; disabling two skills is pretty much a silence if used on the right ones. I don't really like luck-based mechanics that are so extreme like this; try to narrow the bridge between the best and worst possible results. Also, this is a ****py clear skill, in a game where every mage needs an amazing clear skill to be a mage.

Confusion "Afterimage" is really, really overpowered. It's basically Loki's stealth in terms of duration tied to a leap, and it's a double leap to boot. I know she's a rabbit, but it's still ridiculously overpowered.

Shortsight "X-Waveâ": Um, this is another CC which I think is ridiculous, considering she is a mage and not a guardian. In addition, the insanely strong basic attacks aren't modified much (the massive base damage appears to be unaffected), so this is really quite overpowered.

Lunatic Red Eyes: giant AoE ranged root/stun. Really, really overpowered, kinda like a Chang'e ult, with slightly less damage.

Overall, she's really weird. Low scalings, insane base basic attack damage, low base ability damage, insane amounts of CC. I'm not sure whether she's overpowered or underpowered, but if she was an actual god, she'd be built tank and then be the most overpowered, mobile, stealth tank in the game. So there's that.

But hey, she's a cute rabbit girl thing.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 15, 2014 12:00am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Her base attack damage is kinda broken�+25 per level means 580 base damage on each basic attack at level 20�I mean, holy ****, that�s more than some abilities.

Passive: Boring. After hitting with a few basics, you get some mana. It doesn�t do much outside of early game and quickly falls off into insignificance. I suggest changing it or reworking it.

Weak Heart �Demotivation� can be potentially ridiculous. It could disable an ultimate or an escape, or a useless skill. It�s too luck-based, basically. Other than that, in terms of damage and scaling and CD and such, it�s fine. But the bonus effect is overpowered; disabling two skills is pretty much a silence if used on the right ones. I don�t really like luck-based mechanics that are so extreme like this; try to narrow the bridge between the best and worst possible results. Also, this is a ****py clear skill, in a game where every mage needs an amazing clear skill to be a mage.

Confusion �Afterimage� is really, really overpowered. It�s basically Loki�s stealth in terms of duration tied to a leap, and it�s a double leap to boot. I know she�s a rabbit, but it�s still ridiculously overpowered.

Shortsight �X-Wave�: Um, this is another CC which I think is ridiculous, considering she is a mage and not a guardian. In addition, the insanely strong basic attacks aren�t modified much (the massive base damage appears to be unaffected), so this is really quite overpowered.

Lunatic Red Eyes: giant AoE ranged root/stun. Really, really overpowered, kinda like aChang�e ult, with slightly less damage.

Overall, she�s really weird. Low scalings, insane base basic attack damage, low base ability damage, insane amounts of CC. I�m not sure whether she�s overpowered or underpowered, but if she was an actual god, she�d be built tank and then be the most overpowered, mobile, stealth tank in the game. So there�s that.

But hey, she�s a cute rabbit girl thing.

Thanks for the feedback, Sub!

This is actually one of my first 'real' god idea with numbers and stuff, so yeah the numbers are ridiculous :) I'll go and read on some gods on the database. I'll try and tone down the cc. Thanks again.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 15, 2014 1:59am | Report
As a note; I generally have no problem with higher than normal base basic attack damage, but you gave her about 8x the base of any other mage + a good bit more attack speed, with it. If you want to keep the focus on basic attacks, I suggest lowering the base damage to a more reasonable level (even physical gods have a ballpark of 85 or so, and maybe make the scalings higher than the standard 20% of MP.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 15, 2014 2:14am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

As a note; I generally have no problem with higher than normal base basic attack damage, but you gave her about 8x the base of any other mage + a good bit more attack speed, with it. If you want to keep the focus on basic attacks, I suggest lowering the base damage to a more reasonable level (even physical gods have a ballpark of 85 or so, and maybe make the scalings higher than the standard 20% of MP.

Looking back at the Touhou concept, i think i'll scrap the 'over-the-average' basic attacks. Maybe i'll give her a wide-area wide-effect kit.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 19, 2014 11:25pm | Report
Main post updated. I hope this version is not too guardian-ish. I finally added appropriate numbers too.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }